MikeT

Default restaurant owners

I am seriously considering purchase of a breakfast/lunch restaurant.
Once under control I would transition it to include bbq and dinner.

Any existing mailing lists/Usenet groups that would fit this bill?
I would like to find or start a mailing list specifically to discuss this.

Anyone interested?

- no, I am not a spammer

-miket

Ricky

"MikeT" > wrote in message
> I am seriously considering purchase of a breakfast/lunch restaurant.
> Once under control I would transition it to include bbq and dinner.
>
> Any existing mailing lists/Usenet groups that would fit this bill?
> I would like to find or start a mailing list specifically to discuss this.
>
> Anyone interested?
>
> - no, I am not a spammer

Mike - you'll get a lot of useless information from Usenet as well as any
number of off-handed comments. Go out to the web and check:
http://www.rbjb.com/rbjb/rbjbboard/ This is bbq bulletin board. Mostly KCBS
oriented but there have been hundreds of posts about what you are trying to
do. Search their archives or just start a new thread and ask the question.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

Looking for Former NYC Restaurant Owners [email protected] Restaurants 0 26-04-2016 06:41 PM
cat owners gregz General Cooking 2 01-02-2014 07:58 PM
question for restaurant owners reykjavik Restaurants 1 15-11-2006 08:46 AM
BBQ Caterers & BBQ Restaurant owners Burnt Food Dude Barbecue 2 24-11-2005 05:50 PM