FoodBanter.com

-   -   restaurant owners (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/19632-restaurant-owners.html)

MikeT 13-01-2004 05:10 AM

restaurant owners

I am seriously considering purchase of a breakfast/lunch restaurant.
Once under control I would transition it to include bbq and dinner.

Any existing mailing lists/Usenet groups that would fit this bill?
I would like to find or start a mailing list specifically to discuss this.

Anyone interested?

- no, I am not a spammer

-miket

Ricky 13-01-2004 12:14 PM

restaurant owners

"MikeT" > wrote in message
> I am seriously considering purchase of a breakfast/lunch restaurant.
> Once under control I would transition it to include bbq and dinner.
>
> Any existing mailing lists/Usenet groups that would fit this bill?
> I would like to find or start a mailing list specifically to discuss this.
>
> Anyone interested?
>
> - no, I am not a spammer

Mike - you'll get a lot of useless information from Usenet as well as any
number of off-handed comments. Go out to the web and check:
http://www.rbjb.com/rbjb/rbjbboard/ This is bbq bulletin board. Mostly KCBS
oriented but there have been hundreds of posts about what you are trying to
do. Search their archives or just start a new thread and ask the question.

Hope this helps. Good luck!