Graeme... in London

Default Global Warming!

All this talk about cold weather grilling. In the UK were experiencing
Global Warming! Its the 19th November and its 64 degrees outside. The
forecasters are expecting it to get even warmer before the weekend. Well, I
think the smoker will be coming out of hibernation...and I'm off to burn
some more fossil fuel!.

Graeme (going off too rustle up a salad)

F.G. Whitfurrows

"Graeme... in London" > wrote in message
> All this talk about cold weather grilling. In the UK were experiencing
> Global Warming! Its the 19th November and its 64 degrees outside. The
> forecasters are expecting it to get even warmer before the weekend. Well,

> think the smoker will be coming out of hibernation...and I'm off to burn
> some more fossil fuel!.
>
> Graeme (going off too rustle up a salad)

Yea? Well maybe if you'd stop slaughterin' all those poor defenseless
animals and cookin' 'em over an open flame, thereby dispensing irresponsible
amounts of CO2 into the air and muckin up the ozone maybe you wouldn't be
havin' this little problem. Go Vegan, Graeme, go vegan!

--
Fosco Gamgee Whitfurrows
and his 6" boner

slim

"FAG. Whitfurrows" wrote:

> "Graeme... in London" > wrote in message
> > All this talk about cold weather grilling. In the UK were experiencing
> > Global Warming! Its the 19th November and its 64 degrees outside. The
> > forecasters are expecting it to get even warmer before the weekend. Well,

> > think the smoker will be coming out of hibernation...and I'm off to burn
> > some more fossil fuel!.
> >
> > Graeme (going off too rustle up a salad)
> >

> Yea? Well maybe if you'd stop slaughterin' all those poor defenseless
> animals and cookin' 'em over an open flame, thereby dispensing irresponsible
> amounts of CO2 into the air and muckin up the ozone maybe you wouldn't be
> havin' this little problem. Go Vegan, Graeme, go vegan!

Shoot a vegan today. They will thank you for it.

Whats faster than shit though a goose? A "nice salad" though a vegan!

If someone could harness all the gas vegans fart in a day, we could light
Rhode Island for a week.

What? You don't hear the rutabaga scream when you wrench it from
the soil?
F.G. Whitfurrows

"slim" > wrote in message

> "FAG. Whitfurrows" wrote:
> >
> > "Graeme... in London" > wrote in

message
> > > All this talk about cold weather grilling. In the UK were experiencing
> > > Global Warming! Its the 19th November and its 64 degrees outside. The
> > > forecasters are expecting it to get even warmer before the weekend.

Well,
> > > think the smoker will be coming out of hibernation...and I'm off to

burn
> > > some more fossil fuel!.
> > >
> > > Graeme (going off too rustle up a salad)
> > >

> > Yea? Well maybe if you'd stop slaughterin' all those poor defenseless
> > animals and cookin' 'em over an open flame, thereby dispensing

irresponsible
> > amounts of CO2 into the air and muckin up the ozone maybe you wouldn't

be
> > havin' this little problem. Go Vegan, Graeme, go vegan!

> Shoot a vegan today. They will thank you for it.
>
> Whats faster than shit though a goose? A "nice salad" though a vegan!
>
> If someone could harness all the gas vegans fart in a day, we could light
> Rhode Island for a week.
>
> What? You don't hear the rutabaga scream when you wrench it from
> the soil?

Jeezuz, Slim, no need to call me names! I'm on your goddamned side for
Christsakes! I guess I gotta spend more time over here so you lurker
losers'll know who I am.

For God's sake, man, get a grip!

--
Fosco Gamgee Whitfurrows
and his 6" boner

F.G. Whitfurrows

Oh, and one other thing, slim. Your jokes suck! Get a sense of humor you
poor slob.

--
Fosco Gamgee Whitfurrows
and his 6" boner

Global Warming Nad R General Cooking 2 02-01-2011 10:09 PM
Global Warming Dan L General Cooking 1 29-12-2010 02:44 AM
Global Warming and what you can do to against it .. General Cooking 0 14-12-2009 08:41 PM
Global Warming Beach Runner Vegan 25 06-08-2005 03:16 AM
Global Warming Beach Runner Vegan 25 02-08-2005 12:53 AM