Big Jim

Default store

Hey Guys and Gals
I will be back in business Wednesday. Had inspection this morning and
passed with flying colors.
So if Y'all in the area give me a holler and lunch is on me.

--
Big Jim

www.lazyq.com

BOB

In ,
Big Jim > typed:
> Hey Guys and Gals
> I will be back in business Wednesday. Had inspection this morning and
> passed with flying colors.
> So if Y'all in the area give me a holler and lunch is on me.
>

> --
> Big Jim

www.lazyq.com

I just happen to be traveling to the Ocala area this weekend, going to
Crystal River State park with a bunch of Pottery heads.

Address, PLEASE!

BOB

Jack-Curry

" BOB" > wrote in message
> In ,
> Big Jim > typed:
> > Hey Guys and Gals
> > I will be back in business Wednesday. Had inspection this morning and
> > passed with flying colors.
> > So if Y'all in the area give me a holler and lunch is on me.
> >

> > --
> > Big Jim

www.lazyq.com

> I just happen to be traveling to the Ocala area this weekend, going to
> Crystal River State park with a bunch of Pottery heads.
>
> Address, PLEASE!
>
> BOB

Ditto, Jim. Don't know when I'll venture past Micanopy again, maybe on a
trip to the Panhandle. Some of your grub would smooth the trip out just
right. Glad you're back in the Show.
Jack Curry

Big Jim

" BOB" > wrote in message news:7okgb.8214> I just happen
to be traveling to the Ocala area this weekend, going to
> Crystal River State park with a bunch of Pottery heads.
>
> Address, PLEASE!
>
> BOB

Bob,
aint that the Silver River Park on 40 at the Ocklawaha River bridge?
Crystal River is on the west coast.
The new store is on US 441 in McIntosh, the joint is in the McIntosh
Grocery. Go west on 40 to 326, first red-light west of the park, take 326
west to 441/301 go north, stay on 441 at the split. About 25- 30 minutes
north of the park. Phone (352) 591-3491 ask for BBQ. 11:00 AM-7:00 PM.

--
Big Jim

www.lazyq.com

BOB

In ,
Steve Wertz > typed:
> On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 20:31:53 GMT, "Big Jim" >
> wrote:
>
>> Hey Guys and Gals
>> I will be back in business Wednesday. Had inspection this morning and
>> passed with flying colors.

> Uhh, the health inspectors closed you down?
>
> -sw

New store, new location.

BOB

BOB

Big Jim typed:
> " BOB" > wrote in message news:7okgb.8214> I just happen
> to be traveling to the Ocala area this weekend, going to
>> Crystal River State park with a bunch of Pottery heads.
>>
>> Address, PLEASE!
>>
>> BOB
>>

> Bob,
> aint that the Silver River Park on 40 at the Ocklawaha River bridge?
> Crystal River is on the west coast.
> The new store is on US 441 in McIntosh, the joint is in the McIntosh
> Grocery. Go west on 40 to 326, first red-light west of the park, take 326
> west to 441/301 go north, stay on 441 at the split. About 25- 30 minutes
> north of the park. Phone (352) 591-3491 ask for BBQ. 11:00 AM-7:00 PM.
>
> --
> Big Jim

www.lazyq.com

D'oh! Yes, it's "Silver" River State Park, I even think you've corrected me
on this before.
Silver River State Park
1425 NE 58th Avenue
Ocala, Florida 34470
I've just printed out the directions and the phone # and it's packed with my
other papers I'm taking.

Planning to see you sometime this weekend.

BOB

Big Jim

No,
This is a new place had to have the health inspection be for I could open.
Actually it is an existing place that I cleaned up. She said it was the
cleanest she had ever seen it, was impressed. I was proud.

--
Big Jim

www.lazyq.com
"Steve Wertz" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 20:31:53 GMT, "Big Jim" >
> wrote:
>
> >Hey Guys and Gals
> > I will be back in business Wednesday. Had inspection this morning and
> >passed with flying colors.

> Uhh, the health inspectors closed you down?
>
> -sw

Big Jim

-- "Steve Wertz" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 6 Oct 2003 19:07:45 -0400, " BOB" > wrote:
>

> >In ,
> >Steve Wertz > typed:

> >> Uhh, the health inspectors closed you down?

> >New store, new location.

> Thanks :-) Just sounded kinda fishy. Not that I reallypay attention
> to health inspections that closely. Some of the best food comes from
> mom & pops with a score of 70 or lower.
>
> -sw

When they close a place here, they put up big florescent orange signs
saying they had closed the place to protect the health of the public. I have
seen a couple of them but not at BBQ joints.
Big Jim

www.lazyq.com

Brick

"Big Jim" > wrote in message
> Hey Guys and Gals
> I will be back in business Wednesday. Had inspection this morning

and
> passed with flying colors.
> So if Y'all in the area give me a holler and lunch is on me.
>

> --

Congrats. Now all I have to do is drive my lazy butt back up to
Micanopy.

Brick

Buying Knives at Asian store - Kiwin brand available at one store Manda Ruby General Cooking 3 13-06-2010 01:04 AM
Opening a Wine Store - any store owners out there to share theexperience? Wine For Newbies Wine 16 02-02-2008 06:37 PM
How do you store/age pu-erh Puerh Fan Tea 0 29-11-2006 08:34 PM
How to store biig General Cooking 6 29-06-2005 07:47 PM
more store Big Jim Barbecue 2 09-10-2003 11:38 AM