Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default bbq pork

Hello

first of all sorry for my bad english, i will try as my best to
explain.

In another ng, someone has posted this 3d:
http://www.cookaround.com/yabbse1/sh...ad.php?t=36136

that is about a pork with his pigskin (important) that has been in
brine for 5 days and marinade for 24 hours.

After that it has been coocked for 6 1/2 hours at a temperature of
100° C (as the author has described).

As you can see in the pictures the final results was that:
http://www.bbq4all.it/recipes/Smoked...Shoulder28.jpg
(external view)

and that
http://www.bbq4all.it/recipes/Smoked...Shoulder29.jpg
(without the pigskin, that has totally burned)

Now the debate is about the final result: someone tell that it is just
a wrong final result as the exterior part (the pigskin) need to remain
brown and edible, someone else tell that may be just this particular
method of cooking (BBQ) that leave the skin like that.

What do you think about? Is it burned or in presence of the pigskin
the result have to be like that?

ty

ale
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Oct 6, 6:16*am, as > wrote:

> In another ng, someone has posted this 3d:http://www.cookaround.com/yabbse1/sh...ad.php?t=36136

Oh man, I'm getting my Italian speaking wife to look at this, it looks
great!

> After that it has been coocked for 6 1/2 hours at a temperature of
> 100° C (as the author has described).
>
> As you can see in the pictures the final results was > (without the pigskin, that has totally burned)

Mmmmmmm good!

> Now the debate is about the final result: someone tell that it is just
> a wrong final result as the exterior part (the pigskin) need to remain
> brown and edible, someone else tell that may be just this particular
> method of cooking (BBQ) that leave the skin like that.
>
> What do you think about? Is it burned or in presence of the pigskin
> the result have to be like that?

I think the cook is wisely sacrificing the skin for sake of good
meat. This method requires the skin to act as a shield. Looks
fantastico!

Thank you for sharing.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 6 Ott, 16:28, Duwop > wrote:

> I think the cook is wisely sacrificing the skin for sake of good
> meat. *This method requires the skin to act as a shield. Looks
> fantastico!

that is what the cook has told in the post, and how i have
interpretate it.
But on the ng (an italian cooking ng, be careful ;-) they tell that
the cook has totally wrong the method and that never and never (and
never->to infinity) you have to sacrifice the skin in that way, and
that the cook is a totally jackass.

I'd like to read more opinions about that, from ppl that normally use
bbq in his life, as here in italy we don't do.

ale
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Oct 6, 9:16*am, as > wrote:
> Hello
>
> first of all sorry for my bad english, i will try as my best to
> explain.
>
> In another ng, someone has posted this 3d:http://www.cookaround.com/yabbse1/sh...ad.php?t=36136
>
> that is about a pork with his pigskin (important) that has been in
> brine for 5 days and marinade for 24 hours.
>
> After that it has been coocked for 6 1/2 hours at a temperature of
> 100° C (as the author has described).
>
> As you can see in the pictures the final results was that:http://www.bbq4all.it/recipes/Smoked...PorkShoulder28...
> (external view)
>
> and thathttp://www.bbq4all.it/recipes/SmokedPorkShoulder/SmokedPorkShoulder29...
> (without the pigskin, that has totally burned)
>
> Now the debate is about the final result: someone tell that it is just
> a wrong final result as the exterior part (the pigskin) need to remain
> brown and edible, someone else tell that may be just this particular
> method of cooking (BBQ) that leave the skin like that.
>
> What do you think about? Is it burned or in presence of the pigskin
> the result have to be like that?
>
> ty
>
> ale

Looks wonderful to me, and we Que all the time. Delicioso, there is
little that is as good as Piggie!! I would rather the skin be inedible
than all the meat, wouldn't you? And your english is soo much better
than my Italian. This country should be ashamed of itself for not
starting languages in the first grade for kids.
Happy BBQueing, Nan in the little state of Delaware.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Oct 6, 7:46*am, as > wrote:
> On 6 Ott, 16:28, Duwop > wrote:
>
> > I think the cook is wisely sacrificing the skin for sake of good
> > meat. *This method requires the skin to act as a shield. Looks
> > fantastico!

> that is what the cook has told in the post, and how i have
> interpretate it.
> But on the ng (an italian cooking ng, be careful ;-) they tell that
> the cook has totally wrong the method and that never and never (and
> never->to infinity) you have to sacrifice the skin in that way, and
> that the cook is a totally jackass.
>
> I'd like to read more opinions about that, from ppl that normally use
> bbq in his life, as here in italy we don't do.
>
> ale

We have a few here with experience with whole hog and picnics that
come with their skin on who should be able to speak to the edibility
of pig skin better than me.
I'm pretty sure even roasted at lower temps the skin wouldn't be very
appetizing.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default OT bbq pork OT

"Nanzi" > wrote in message
news:43cc476e-b152-4f21-a262-> Looks wonderful to me, and we Que
all the time. Delicioso, there is
> little that is as good as Piggie!! I would rather the skin be
> inedible
> than all the meat, wouldn't you? And your english is soo much
> better
> than my Italian. This country should be ashamed of itself for
> not
> starting languages in the first grade for kids.
> Happy BBQueing, Nan in the little state of Delaware.

I apologize for this being OT, but we were in Santiago this past
Spring and I was amazed at how many people there did NOT speak
English. I thought that English was pretty much universal, but
man was I wrong. I was using my pigeon Spanish to try ordering a
double cheeseburger at a stand when a gentleman came up and
offered to translate for me. It turned out he was a native of
Santiago, but had grown up and been educated in Toronto. He was
an English teacher at the nearby high school.

According to him, English is considered to be of the "past"
generation and nowadays the most popular (or at least the most
attended) second language classes in a foreign language in most
South American schools is Mandarin Chinese. He said that many
children of the more affluent people there in Santiago and
elsewhere have private tutors in Mandarin Chinese beginning in
kindergarten.

As a FWIW, one of my friends and his wife are both physicians from
another country who have been living and practicing in the US for
the past 20 or so years. The family is incredibly educated beyond
just them, including college Professors and other physicians. The
couple have two children who are both very strong students. Both
children have a Saturday morning tutor who comes to the house for
a 2-hour session in Mandarin and have had the same tutor for the
past 8 years, since early grade school.

This is not the forum to discuss WHY or HOW we lost, but my
friends, we lost the economic battle and are on the way down, not
up.
--
Nonny

To compel a man to subsidize with
taxes the propagation of policies
he abhors, is sinful and tyrannical.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Nonny" > wrote in message

> "Nanzi" > wrote in message
> news:43cc476e-b152-4f21-a262-> Looks wonderful to me, and we Que all the
> time. Delicioso, there is
>> little that is as good as Piggie!! I would rather the skin be inedible
>> than all the meat, wouldn't you? And your english is soo much better
>> than my Italian. This country should be ashamed of itself for not
>> starting languages in the first grade for kids.
>> Happy BBQueing, Nan in the little state of Delaware.

> I apologize for this being OT, but we were in Santiago this past Spring
> and I was amazed at how many people there did NOT speak English. I
> thought that English was pretty much universal, but man was I wrong. I
> was using my pigeon Spanish to try ordering a double cheeseburger at a
> stand when a gentleman came up and offered to translate for me. It turned
> out he was a native of Santiago, but had grown up and been educated in
> Toronto. He was an English teacher at the nearby high school.
>
> According to him, English is considered to be of the "past" generation and
> nowadays the most popular (or at least the most attended) second language
> classes in a foreign language in most South American schools is Mandarin
> Chinese. He said that many children of the more affluent people there in
> Santiago and elsewhere have private tutors in Mandarin Chinese beginning
> in kindergarten.
>
> As a FWIW, one of my friends and his wife are both physicians from another
> country who have been living and practicing in the US for the past 20 or
> so years. The family is incredibly educated beyond just them, including
> college Professors and other physicians. The couple have two children who
> are both very strong students. Both children have a Saturday morning
> tutor who comes to the house for a 2-hour session in Mandarin and have had
> the same tutor for the past 8 years, since early grade school.
>
> This is not the forum to discuss WHY or HOW we lost, but my friends, we
> lost the economic battle and are on the way down, not up.

as another FWIW, I recall 20 years or so ago the same could have been said
with "Japanese" substituted for "Mandarin".

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

as > wrote:
> Hello
>
> first of all sorry for my bad english, i will try as my best to
> explain.
> [ . . . ]
> What do you think about? Is it burned or in presence of the pigskin
> the result have to be like that?

Alessandro, from it.hobby.cucina! Welcome to the jungle. I know that this
has been a subject of much discussion on the other NG. I admire you for
coming here and hope you get some good answers.

C'iao, paisan.

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 6-Oct-2009, as > wrote:

> Hello
>
> first of all sorry for my bad english, i will try as my best to
> explain.
>
> In another ng, someone has posted this 3d:
> http://www.cookaround.com/yabbse1/sh...ad.php?t=36136
>
> that is about a pork with his pigskin (important) that has been in
> brine for 5 days and marinade for 24 hours.
>
> After that it has been coocked for 6 1/2 hours at a temperature of
> 100° C (as the author has described).
>
> As you can see in the pictures the final results was that:
> http://www.bbq4all.it/recipes/Smoked...Shoulder28.jpg
> (external view)
>
> and that
> http://www.bbq4all.it/recipes/Smoked...Shoulder29.jpg
> (without the pigskin, that has totally burned)
>
> Now the debate is about the final result: someone tell that it is just
> a wrong final result as the exterior part (the pigskin) need to remain
> brown and edible, someone else tell that may be just this particular
> method of cooking (BBQ) that leave the skin like that.
>
> What do you think about? Is it burned or in presence of the pigskin
> the result have to be like that?
>
> ty
>
> ale

Properly cooked pork parts, forelegs with shoulder as pictured, will
look exactly as shown. The blackened portions are not actually
burned and are quite edible, especially when chopped and mixed
with the rest of the meat. Some of my friends like that blackened
part just as it is. When properly done, it is not bitter or foul in any
way. We cook the upper foreleg, the upper foreshoulder, or both
at the same time at temperatures from 220 Deg F to 325 Deg F
with results that look like those pictures. It is very good.

--
Brick (Youth is wasted on young people)
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 6-Oct-2009, as > wrote:

> On 6 Ott, 16:28, Duwop > wrote:
>
> > I think the cook is wisely sacrificing the skin for sake of good
> > meat. *This method requires the skin to act as a shield. Looks
> > fantastico!

> that is what the cook has told in the post, and how i have
> interpretate it.
> But on the ng (an italian cooking ng, be careful ;-) they tell that
> the cook has totally wrong the method and that never and never (and
> never->to infinity) you have to sacrifice the skin in that way, and
> that the cook is a totally jackass.
>
> I'd like to read more opinions about that, from ppl that normally use
> bbq in his life, as here in italy we don't do.
>
> ale

I cook like that on a regualy basis. I chop the skin and mix it into
the rest of the meat. I do not ever throw the blackened skin away.
Unless it is truly burned which is quite possible, it is considered a
delicasy by many including myself.

--
Brick (Youth is wasted on young people)

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Brick" > wrote:
> On 6-Oct-2009, as > wrote:
>
> > Hello
> >
> > first of all sorry for my bad english, i will try as my best to
> > explain.
> >
> > In another ng, someone has posted this 3d:
> > http://www.cookaround.com/yabbse1/sh...ad.php?t=36136
> >
> > that is about a pork with his pigskin (important) that has been in
> > brine for 5 days and marinade for 24 hours.
> >
> > After that it has been coocked for 6 1/2 hours at a temperature of
> > 100° C (as the author has described).
> >
> > As you can see in the pictures the final results was that:
> > http://www.bbq4all.it/recipes/Smoked...rkShoulder28.j
> > pg (external view)
> >
> > and that
> > http://www.bbq4all.it/recipes/Smoked...rkShoulder29.j
> > pg (without the pigskin, that has totally burned)
> >
> > Now the debate is about the final result: someone tell that it is just
> > a wrong final result as the exterior part (the pigskin) need to remain
> > brown and edible, someone else tell that may be just this particular
> > method of cooking (BBQ) that leave the skin like that.
> >
> > What do you think about? Is it burned or in presence of the pigskin
> > the result have to be like that?
> >
> > ty
> >
> > ale

> Properly cooked pork parts, forelegs with shoulder as pictured, will
> look exactly as shown. The blackened portions are not actually
> burned and are quite edible, especially when chopped and mixed
> with the rest of the meat. Some of my friends like that blackened
> part just as it is. When properly done, it is not bitter or foul in any
> way. We cook the upper foreleg, the upper foreshoulder, or both
> at the same time at temperatures from 220 Deg F to 325 Deg F
> with results that look like those pictures. It is very good.

Thanks, Brick. 'Sandro is a regular poster on it.hobby.cucina, where
there's been a raging discussion about our American method of burning meat,
and it took a lot of guts for him to post here. We'll get him to buy an
offset smoker, yet!

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Brick" > wrote:
> On 6-Oct-2009, as > wrote:
> > On 6 Ott, 16:28, Duwop > wrote:
> >
> > > I think the cook is wisely sacrificing the skin for sake of good
> > > meat. This method requires the skin to act as a shield. Looks
> > > fantastico!

> > that is what the cook has told in the post, and how i have
> > interpretate it.
> > But on the ng (an italian cooking ng, be careful ;-) they tell that
> > the cook has totally wrong the method and that never and never (and
> > never->to infinity) you have to sacrifice the skin in that way, and
> > that the cook is a totally jackass.
> >
> > I'd like to read more opinions about that, from ppl that normally use
> > bbq in his life, as here in italy we don't do.

> I cook like that on a regualy basis. I chop the skin and mix it into
> the rest of the meat. I do not ever throw the blackened skin away.
> Unless it is truly burned which is quite possible, it is considered a
> delicasy by many including myself.

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/for...ad.php?t=54542

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Oct 6, 4:18*pm, "Brick" > wrote:
> On *6-Oct-2009, as > wrote:
>

> > On 6 Ott, 16:28, Duwop > wrote:

> > > I think the cook is wisely sacrificing the skin for sake of good
> > > meat. *This method requires the skin to act as a shield. Looks
> > > fantastico!

> > that is what the cook has told in the post, and how i have
> > interpretate it.
> > But on the ng (an italian cooking ng, be careful ;-) they tell that
> > the cook has totally wrong the method and that never and never (and
> > never->to infinity) you have to sacrifice the skin in that way, and
> > that the cook is a totally jackass.

> > I'd like to read more opinions about that, from ppl that normally use
> > bbq in his life, as here in italy we don't do.

> > ale

> I cook like that on a regualy basis. I chop the skin and mix it into
> the rest of the meat. I do not ever throw the blackened skin away.
> Unless it is truly burned which is quite possible, it is considered a
> delicasy by many including myself.
>
> --

Guess I should said "Don't know squat about pigskin outside of
Sundays". lol
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 6-Oct-2009, Nick Cramer > wrote:

> "Brick" > wrote:
> > On 6-Oct-2009, as > wrote:
> >
> > > Hello
> > >
> > > first of all sorry for my bad english, i will try as my best to
> > > explain.
> > >
> > > In another ng, someone has posted this 3d:
> > > http://www.cookaround.com/yabbse1/sh...ad.php?t=36136

.. . .

> Thanks, Brick. 'Sandro is a regular poster on it.hobby.cucina, where
> there's been a raging discussion about our American method of burning
> meat,
> and it took a lot of guts for him to post here. We'll get him to buy an
> offset smoker, yet!
>
> --
> Nick, KI6VAV

I was intrigued by 'sandro's well referenced and sincere questions.
At one time I was agonizing over the same questions. That was
about the time I was learning how to make creosote flavored pork.
It needs to be noted that it takes some serious cleaver work to
render the skin of a foreleg (picnic ham) to edible texture. I use a
17 Oz (500g) cleaver for that purpose. I also have an expendable
cutting board just for that application. That cleaver causes a lot
of collatoral damage while rendering pigskin.

--
Brick (Youth is wasted on young people)
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Brick" > wrote:
> On 6-Oct-2009, Nick Cramer > wrote:

> > Thanks, Brick. 'Sandro is a regular poster on it.hobby.cucina, where
> > there's been a raging discussion about our American method of burning
> > meat,
> > and it took a lot of guts for him to post here. We'll get him to buy an
> > offset smoker, yet!

> I was intrigued by 'sandro's well referenced and sincere questions.
> At one time I was agonizing over the same questions. That was
> about the time I was learning how to make creosote flavored pork.
> It needs to be noted that it takes some serious cleaver work to
> render the skin of a foreleg (picnic ham) to edible texture. I use a
> 17 Oz (500g) cleaver for that purpose. I also have an expendable
> cutting board just for that application. That cleaver causes a lot
> of collatoral damage while rendering pigskin.

He's helped me a lot with reading and posting in an Italian language NG. I
did point him to the BBQ FAQ before he posted here. ;-)

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 6 Ott, 15:16, as > wrote:
> Hello

I answer here to thanks everyone of you.

And a particular thanks to Nick that showed me the better way to find
informations.

See ya soon, and good coocking (hope to taste a day a shoulder like
that in the 3d!).

ale
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 7 Ott, 01:18, "Brick" > wrote:

> I cook like that on a regualy basis. I chop the skin and mix it into
> the rest of the meat. I do not ever throw the blackened skin away.
> Unless it is truly burned which is quite possible, it is considered a
> delicasy by many including myself.

Yup, that is the problem on the other ng. The skin in this pics
http://www.bbq4all.it/recipes/Smoked...Shoulder28.jpg
http://www.bbq4all.it/recipes/Smoked...Shoulder30.jpg

is truly burned and for this reason they tell that the cooker has
completely wrong the cook, as he should take more care to maintain the
edibility of the skin. For that reason they tell he is not a real
bbqers.
(not that the meat is not looking good)

ale
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 6 Ott, 18:36, Nanzi > wrote:

> Looks wonderful to me, and we Que all the time. Delicioso, there is
> little that is as good as Piggie!! I would rather the skin be inedible
> than all the meat, wouldn't you?

They (other ng) think that it is not the proper way (sacrifice the
skin).
What i was asking here is: for you bbqers the cook is a totally
jackass or it is the right way.

ale
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 7 Ott, 04:04, Sqwertz > wrote:

> You just have to try it, then ask questions later. *BBQ is somewhat
> trial and error at first, but it's all highly edible.

Yes it is exactly what on the other NG they tell, that it is all
edible, and not to sacrifice the skin totally burning it.
For that reason (the pictures i have showed) they tell that the cook
was wronged.

ale
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

as > wrote:
> On 6 Ott, 15:16, as > wrote:
> > Hello

> I answer here to thanks everyone of you.
>
> And a particular thanks to Nick that showed me the better way to find
> informations.
>
> See ya soon, and good coocking (hope to taste a day a shoulder like
> that in the 3d!).

Now, Paisan, my question is: Do you have or can you get or make, an offset
smoker, where you live? BBQ is like sex. You can read about it and discuss
it, but until you DO it, you don't really know. ;-)

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 8 Ott, 00:24, Nick Cramer > wrote:

> Now, Paisan, my question is: Do you have or can you get or make, an offset
> smoker, where you live? BBQ is like sex. You can read about it and discuss
> it, but until you DO it, you don't really know. ;-)

I bet that it is like sex but i had answered you on the other ng
that i have no possibility right now here in italy, so i hope to set
it up in peru a day.

Be tuned, next week i will post the second part of my trip in thai
(with a lot of thriller events lol).

ale
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 7 Ott, 17:44, as > wrote:

> ale

forget it, i had found the answer in the FAQ, sorry for my rush habit.

ale
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 7 Ott, 17:46, as > wrote:
> ale

forget it, i had found the answer in the FAQ, sorry for my rush habit.

ale
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 7 Ott, 17:48, as > wrote:

> ale

forget it, i had found the answer in the FAQ, sorry for my rush habit.

ale
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

as > wrote:
> On 7 Ott, 01:18, "Brick" > wrote:
>
> > I cook like that on a regualy basis. I chop the skin and mix it into
> > the rest of the meat. I do not ever throw the blackened skin away.
> > Unless it is truly burned which is quite possible, it is considered a
> > delicasy by many including myself.

> Yup, that is the problem on the other ng. The skin in this pics
> http://www.bbq4all.it/recipes/Smoked...Shoulder28.jpg
> http://www.bbq4all.it/recipes/Smoked...Shoulder30.jpg
>
> is truly burned and for this reason they tell that the cooker has
> completely wrong the cook, as he should take more care to maintain the
> edibility of the skin. For that reason they tell he is not a real
> bbqers.
> (not that the meat is not looking good)

Ah, the beautiful deep mahogony of the skin. Rick has done well!

So, Ale, when are you getting/making an offset smoker? ;-)

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

as > wrote:
> On 6 Ott, 18:36, Nanzi > wrote:
>
> > Looks wonderful to me, and we Que all the time. Delicioso, there is
> > little that is as good as Piggie!! I would rather the skin be inedible
> > than all the meat, wouldn't you?

> They (other ng) think that it is not the proper way (sacrifice the
> skin).
> What i was asking here is: for you bbqers the cook is a totally
> jackass or it is the right way.

I've followed the thread on it.hobby.cucina. You're the only one that's had
enough interest to actually come here and seek to understand what American
BBQ is about.

Now, get/make an offset smoker and report back!

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 8 Ott, 01:17, Nick Cramer > wrote:

> Katoy in Pattaya? ;-/

LOL, no, 2 different events: a "proposal" by a buddist priest in the
mae khong and an hard meet with a mothorized elephant :-O

!!!!

ale ('nite, a bit later here over the ocean)
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

as > wrote:
> On 8 Ott, 00:24, Nick Cramer > wrote:
>
> > Now, Paisan, my question is: Do you have or can you get or make, an
> > offset smoker, where you live? BBQ is like sex. You can read about it
> > and discuss it, but until you DO it, you don't really know. ;-)

> I bet that it is like sex but i had answered you on the other ng
> that i have no possibility right now here in italy, so i hope to set
> it up in peru a day.
>
> Be tuned, next week i will post the second part of my trip in thai
> (with a lot of thriller events lol).

Katoy in Pattaya? ;-/

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

as > wrote:
> On 7 Ott, 17:44, as > wrote:

> forget it, i had found the answer in the FAQ, sorry for my rush habit.

I've heard that England is Heaven for horses, Hell for women; Italy is Hell
for horses, Heaven for women. I doubt that you have a 'rush' habit. ;-D

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

as > wrote:
> On 8 Ott, 01:17, Nick Cramer > wrote:
>
> > Katoy in Pattaya? ;-/

> LOL, no, 2 different events: a "proposal" by a buddist priest in the
> mae khong and an hard meet with a mothorized elephant :-O
>
> !!!!
>
> ale ('nite, a bit later here over the ocean)

I've spent a lot of time practicing Buddhist Insight meditation with Khmer
and Thai monks. It actually led to my marrying Jun in 1990.

I've yet to deal with a motherized or motorized elephant!

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 7-Oct-2009, as > wrote:

> On 8 Ott, 00:24, Nick Cramer > wrote:
>
> > Now, Paisan, my question is: Do you have or can you get or make, an
> > offset
> > smoker, where you live? BBQ is like sex. You can read about it and
> > discuss
> > it, but until you DO it, you don't really know. ;-)

> I bet that it is like sex but i had answered you on the other ng
> that i have no possibility right now here in italy, so i hope to set
> it up in peru a day.
>
> Be tuned, next week i will post the second part of my trip in thai
> (with a lot of thriller events lol).
>
> ale

Nothing on this planet is like sex. But, having said that, it (BBQ) is
worthy of pursuit as a unique gastonomical experience. Like sex,
there is never enough BBQ. You may get all you can handle for
a few moments, but you'll never get all you want. I hope you
succeed in acquiring a smoker of some kind.
--
Brick said that.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 7-Oct-2009, Nick Cramer > wrote:

> as > wrote:
> > On 8 Ott, 00:24, Nick Cramer > wrote:
> >
> > > Now, Paisan, my question is: Do you have or can you get or make, an
> > > offset smoker, where you live? BBQ is like sex. You can read about it
> > > and discuss it, but until you DO it, you don't really know. ;-)

> > I bet that it is like sex but i had answered you on the other ng
> > that i have no possibility right now here in italy, so i hope to set
> > it up in peru a day.
> >
> > Be tuned, next week i will post the second part of my trip in thai
> > (with a lot of thriller events lol).

> Katoy in Pattaya? ;-/
>
> --
> Nick, KI6VAV.

What brought on that Katoy comment Nick? That's about
as low as it goes.

--
Brick (Wondering what Nick was thinking of)
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Brick" > wrote:
> On 7-Oct-2009, Nick Cramer > wrote:
>
> > as > wrote:

> > > I bet that it is like sex but i had answered you on the other ng
> > > that i have no possibility right now here in italy, so i hope to set
> > > it up in peru a day.
> > >
> > > Be tuned, next week i will post the second part of my trip in thai
> > > (with a lot of thriller events lol).

> > Katoy in Pattaya? ;-/

> What brought on that Katoy comment Nick? That's about
> as low as it goes.

(with a lot of thriller events lol)!

You've been around the block, eh? LMAO

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 7-Oct-2009, Nick Cramer > wrote:

> "Brick" > wrote:

.. . .

> > What brought on that Katoy comment Nick? That's about
> > as low as it goes.

> (with a lot of thriller events lol)!
>
> You've been around the block, eh? LMAO
>
> --
> Nick, KI6VAV

Nick, you already know that I did a year in Thailand. Okay,
I suppose that a "Thriller Event" would include being approached
by a 'Katoy' with sexual favors in mind. (For the uninitiated a
'Katoy' is a female impersonator in Thailand. Many of them are
very convincing.)

--
Brick (Youth is wasted on young people)
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Brick" > wrote:
> On 7-Oct-2009, Nick Cramer > wrote:
> > "Brick" > wrote:

> > > What brought on that Katoy comment Nick? That's about
> > > as low as it goes.

> > (with a lot of thriller events lol)!
> >
> > You've been around the block, eh? LMAO

> Nick, you already know that I did a year in Thailand. Okay,
> I suppose that a "Thriller Event" would include being approached
> by a 'Katoy' with sexual favors in mind. (For the uninitiated a
> 'Katoy' is a female impersonator in Thailand. Many of them are
> very convincing.)

Ladyboys, eh? ;-D

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061