Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Bees under the gas grill

I've had a small wasp nest at times, nothing like this.

http://imagenebula.com/?task=view&id=2149

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> I've had a small wasp nest at times, nothing like this.
>

> http://imagenebula.com/?task=view&id=2149

Dude, you haven't been following along.

See subject title: "Use and Clean Your Grill. Or..."

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Ed Pawlowski" > wrote:
> I've had a small wasp nest at times, nothing like this.
>
> http://imagenebula.com/?task=view&id=2149

This was posted on a.b.f, Ed. Really sad. A beekeeper would've been happy
to come take them away.

I support them at https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Kathleen wrote:
> Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>
>> I've had a small wasp nest at times, nothing like this.
>>

>> http://imagenebula.com/?task=view&id=2149
>>

> Dude, you haven't been following along.
>
> See subject title: "Use and Clean Your Grill. Or..."

Yeah but we all miss things from time to time....

Sad thing about this is that they were honey bees. :-(

Now granted, ya want 'em outta there but this isn't the method that I
wouldn't have chosen.

--
Steve

calling all bees Bread Basket[_6_] Barbecue 0 10-10-2012 08:48 PM
What's Killing Bees. Mr.Smartypants[_2_] Vegan 0 29-07-2010 06:21 AM
Messin' with the bees modom (palindrome guy)[_3_] General Cooking 29 18-04-2009 03:21 PM
Bees and tea Space Cowboy Tea 6 06-08-2008 04:40 PM
Bees in my wall modom (palindrome guy) General Cooking 45 23-10-2006 11:38 PM