Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Wish me luck

In about eleventeen minutes I'll set fire to some newspaper

In a chimney

Under some good charcoal.

I have a big ass butt and a highly respectable picnic. About 20 something
pounds total.
WSM style with no water pan. Semi Minion Method.

WFO to start, then eventually crank her down to almost closed. Then I can
take a nap while the machine does it's work.

TFM® - Eleventeen minutes in this case equates to midnight.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Sep 12, 7:55*pm, TFM® > wrote:
> In about eleventeen minutes I'll set fire to some newspaper
>
> I have a big ass butt, add *about 20 something
> pounds total.

I'm sorry. Don't think there's any programs for this though. Even
liposuction seems inadequate to this problem. <bg>

I'd wish you good luck, butt I know you don't need it. Enjoy da meat!
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Tutall" > wrote in message
> On Sep 12, 7:55 pm, TFM® > wrote:
>> In about eleventeen minutes I'll set fire to some newspaper
>>
>> I have a big ass butt, add about 20 something
>> pounds total.

> I'm sorry. Don't think there's any programs for this though. Even
> liposuction seems inadequate to this problem. <bg>
>

> I'd wish you good luck, butt I know you don't need it. Enjoy da meat!

Alas, 'tis not for me nor mine. This is for a neighbor's daughter's 18th
birthday party.
I'm merely a tool in this equation.

TFM® - Not the sharpest tool in the shed...

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Fri 12 Sep 2008 09:34:10p, TFM® told us...

> "Tutall" > wrote in message
>> On Sep 12, 7:55 pm, TFM® > wrote:
>>> In about eleventeen minutes I'll set fire to some newspaper
>>>
>>> I have a big ass butt, add about 20 something
>>> pounds total.

>> I'm sorry. Don't think there's any programs for this though. Even
>> liposuction seems inadequate to this problem. <bg>
>>

>> I'd wish you good luck, butt I know you don't need it. Enjoy da meat!

> Alas, 'tis not for me nor mine. This is for a neighbor's daughter's 18th
> birthday party.
> I'm merely a tool in this equation.
>

> TFM® - Not the sharpest tool in the shed...

I do wish you luck, Allan. I hope everything that you and Kili are doing
turns out well, but I can't imagine that it won't.

--
Wayne Boatwright

Date: Friday, 09(IX)/12(XII)/08(MMVIII)
Countdown till Veteran's Day
8wks 3dys 1hrs 23mins
An error? Impossible! My modem is
error correcting.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Wayne Boatwright" > wrote in message
5.250...
> On Fri 12 Sep 2008 09:34:10p, TFM® told us...

>>> I'm sorry. Don't think there's any programs for this though. Even
>>> liposuction seems inadequate to this problem. <bg>
>>>

>>> I'd wish you good luck, butt I know you don't need it. Enjoy da meat!

>> Alas, 'tis not for me nor mine. This is for a neighbor's daughter's 18th
>> birthday party.
>> I'm merely a tool in this equation.
>>

>> TFM® - Not the sharpest tool in the shed...

> I do wish you luck, Allan. I hope everything that you and Kili are doing
> turns out well, but I can't imagine that it won't.

Thanky sir!

TFM®

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

TFM® wrote:

> Alas, 'tis not for me nor mine. This is for a neighbor's daughter's
> 18th birthday party.
> I'm merely a tool in this equation.
>

> TFM® - Not the sharpest tool in the shed...

yabut.... you HAVE to taste 'em to make sure they are edible! That's a
rule ain't it?

--
Steve
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

TFM® > wrote:

> In about eleventeen minutes I'll set fire to some newspaper
>
> In a chimney
>
> Under some good charcoal.
>
> I have a big ass butt and a highly respectable picnic. About 20 something
> pounds total.
> WSM style with no water pan. Semi Minion Method.
>
> WFO to start, then eventually crank her down to almost closed. Then I can
> take a nap while the machine does it's work.
>
> TFM® - Eleventeen minutes in this case equates to midnight.

Wimp.

-sw
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Steve Calvin" > wrote in message
> TFM® wrote:
>
>> Alas, 'tis not for me nor mine. This is for a neighbor's daughter's 18th
>> birthday party.
>> I'm merely a tool in this equation.
>>

>> TFM® - Not the sharpest tool in the shed...

> yabut.... you HAVE to taste 'em to make sure they are edible! That's a
> rule ain't it?

But of course. I'm still tasting the picnic.

TFM®

Wish Me Luck Boron Elgar[_1_] General Cooking 16 30-06-2009 02:35 AM
Pot Luck Dimitri General Cooking 0 23-04-2009 01:55 AM
Pot Luck Report Julia Altshuler General Cooking 14 29-12-2007 08:40 PM
Pot Luck Help Rich General Cooking 49 08-05-2005 09:17 PM
Pot luck Recipes? SPOONS General Cooking 2 30-11-2003 08:36 PM