Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Steve Calvin Steve Calvin is offline

Default To begin, search your local stores

Default User wrote:
> Steve Calvin wrote:
>
> What the hell? In case someone missed the spam, you thought you'd quote
> the whole damn thing? The spammers don't read replies.
>
> Get your head in the game.
>

> Brian

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black and not quoting? If you'd
get over yourself and ask with some manners for a change, I would have
told you that the reply was SUPPOSED to go to the spammers email as my
all of my other FU's did. I mistakenly hit "Reply to group" on that one
vs "Reply to sender".

Take your head out of your ass and realize it stinks and get a frikken life!

--
Steve