Old 27-10-2007, 07:01 PM posted to alt.appalachian,alt.food.barbecue

Default Which one of yew fellers 's HONGRY !!??

"Idjit BoB" wrote in message news:[email protected]
Chief Instigator:
Down here, where barbecue is one of the national sports of Texas, we've
got
all sorts of opportunities to pick from: Demeris, Pappas (who
unfortunately
bought out Luther's), the Mikeska Brothers in Temple, Taylor, El Campo,
and
Columbus, Drexler's on the southeast edge of downtown, and even the fake
Luling City Market that's on Richmond a few blocks east of the West Loop
(and
has absolutely nothing to do with the *real* city market in Luling, which
is
about 135 miles away from Houston)...and that's before you get down into
south
Texas, where the art originated.

I will be in the general area of Pasadena & LaPorte in a few weeks. I been
to Pappadeaux near Kemah, and enjoyed it. If you have a few favorite places
to eat in mind, I would like to hear it. Especially since the Guv said he'd
pick up the tab.

--
Must be... Idjit... aka Booger

I'd bee more than happy tewl pick up the tab awl raht, Booger Idjit, up to $6 (including tax & tip).

Guv Bob

Old 27-10-2007, 09:43 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology

wrote in message
news:h8KUi.1923$R%[email protected]

**** the text, let's get the kibo's involved.

Gormless bunch

Graeme

Old 27-10-2007, 10:24 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Graeme....in London" wrote:
wrote in message
news:h8KUi.1923$R%[email protected]

**** the text, let's get the kibo's involved.

Gormless bunch

You do have an evil sense of humour, old boy!

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~
Old 27-10-2007, 10:28 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology

Graeme....in London wrote:
wrote in message
news:h8KUi.1923$R%[email protected]

**** the text, let's get the kibo's involved.

Gormless bunch

Feeling a bit sadistic, are we Graeme :-)

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Old 27-10-2007, 10:41 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Dave Bugg" wrote:
Graeme....in London wrote:
wrote in message

**** the text, let's get the kibo's involved.

Gormless bunch

Feeling a bit sadistic, are we Graeme :-)

No need to x-post, is there, Dave? ;-/

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~

Old 27-10-2007, 10:48 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

Nick Cramer wrote:
"Dave Bugg" wrote:
Graeme....in London wrote:
wrote in message

**** the text, let's get the kibo's involved.

Gormless bunch

Feeling a bit sadistic, are we Graeme :-)

No need to x-post, is there, Dave? ;-/

There sure isn't. I didn't even look since I was replying to Graeme.

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Old 27-10-2007, 11:16 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology

Graeme....in London wrote:
wrote in message
news:h8KUi.1923$R%[email protected]

**** the text, let's get the kibo's involved.

sorry
we are all either
on vacation or
ON FIRE
in bed the clown
please leave a message at the sound
of the honking nose

Gormless bunch

Dave "I wonder where Ruth is" DeLaney
--
\/David DeLaney posting from "It's not the pot that grows the flower
Love is all it takes to make a family" - R&P. VISUALIZE HAPPYNET VRbeableBLINK
Old 27-10-2007, 11:29 PM posted to alt.appalachian,alt.food.barbecue

"Idjit BoB" writes:

Chief Instigator:

Down here, where barbecue is one of the national sports of Texas, we've got
all sorts of opportunities to pick from: Demeris, Pappas (who unfortunately
bought out Luther's), the Mikeska Brothers in Temple, Taylor, El Campo, and
Columbus, Drexler's on the southeast edge of downtown, and even the fake
Luling City Market that's on Richmond a few blocks east of the West Loop
(and has absolutely nothing to do with the *real* city market in Luling,
which is about 135 miles away from Houston)...and that's before you get
down into south Texas, where the art originated.

I will be in the general area of Pasadena & LaPorte in a few weeks. I been to
Pappadeaux near Kemah, and enjoyed it. If you have a few favorite places to
eat in mind, I would like to hear it. Especially since the Guv said he'd pick
up the tab.

I've avoided Kemah (a/k/a Tillman Fertittaville) for at least the last decade,
since the Kemah Boardwalk tourist trap sprang up in the late '90s. I'm around
40 miles away on the southwest side of the city...but if you're looking for
Cajun, Razzoo's (at The Fountain in Stafford) might be worth a look. Of
course, there's also the Pappas Seafood location on 59 three blocks east of me
and Mrs. Chief, too.

--
Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey ) Houston, Texas
chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php (TCI's 2007-08 Houston Aeros) AA#2273
Old 27-10-2007, 11:54 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology

Dave Bugg wrote:
Graeme....in London wrote:
wrote in message
news:h8KUi.1923$R%[email protected]

**** the text, let's get the kibo's involved.

Gormless bunch

Feeling a bit sadistic, are we Graeme :-)

83% of all sadistics are made up.

--

Truth matters, God doesn't and life sucks.

-- House, M.D.
Old 28-10-2007, 12:03 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue

Nick Cramer wrote:
"Dave Bugg" wrote:

Graeme....in London wrote:

wrote in message

**** the text, let's get the kibo's involved.

Gormless bunch

Feeling a bit sadistic, are we Graeme :-)

No need to x-post, is there, Dave? ;-/

Well, actually there is... between alt.appalachian and the kibos No
need to alt.food.barbecue involved....

Old 28-10-2007, 12:15 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Dave Bugg" wrote:
Nick Cramer wrote:
"Dave Bugg" wrote:
Graeme....in London wrote:
wrote in message

**** the text, let's get the kibo's involved.

Gormless bunch

Feeling a bit sadistic, are we Graeme :-)

No need to x-post, is there, Dave? ;-/

There sure isn't. I didn't even look since I was replying to Graeme.

Of course, I've NEVER done that" ;-D

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~
Old 28-10-2007, 03:21 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue

Mike Avery wrote:
Nick Cramer wrote:
"Dave Bugg" wrote:

Graeme....in London wrote:

wrote in message

**** the text, let's get the kibo's involved.

Gormless bunch

Feeling a bit sadistic, are we Graeme :-)

No need to x-post, is there, Dave? ;-/

Well, actually there is... between alt.appalachian and the kibos No
need to alt.food.barbecue involved....

Ahhh... the one true purpose of Followup-to: lines ;-)

Old 28-10-2007, 04:14 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Sat, 27 Oct 2007 16:58:23 GMT, "
wrote:

On 27-Oct-2007, Harry Demidavicius wrote:

On Sat, 27 Oct 2007 04:50:20 GMT, "
wrote:

On 26-Oct-2007, Harry Demidavicius wrote:

And who the Heck are you?
Harry

On Thu, 25 Oct 2007 22:54:38 -0400, "Moonbeam"
wrote:

snippity doo dah

Niki just posted that your mails were getting refused by
my ISP. I hate it when folks manipulate my life for "My
Own Good". I'll see what I can do about that.

Friends of mine in Washington State took it all the way up to your
version of the Minister of Consumer Affairs. They were issued an
address that by-passed this problem. I understand there are class
Action suits against Verizon.

Verizon will'accept' incoming if one provides ignorantly more info
than I would ever give out to a Foreign Company. SCRRM!

Harry

I have encountered problems of one kind or another regardless of my
ISP with the exception of a little Tampa company called Internet
Junction. Everyone else seems to have problems that they can't or
won't overcome. I've had outgoing mail blocked because my then
ISP did too little to control SPAM from their own clients. This is my
fist encounter with incoming being blocked by my own ISP.

I've sent them a nastygram which I will followup with a persoanl
visit to my local Verizon store early next week. I will follow that
up with a formal complaint to the Florida Department Of Consumer
Affairs.

Anybody getting mail bounced by my ISP is encouraged to use
.

Howard - please introduce yourself as a friend of mine to Kaari Jae,
who now lives in Seattle who is on top of this BS. She's been where
you are planning to head. Verizon issued her an address that
by-passes all that BS.

I warned you about this early on BTW . . . .
If you want to discuss this, e-mail me and I'll phone you.

HAD
Old 28-10-2007, 04:24 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue

Dana Myers wrote:
Mike Avery wrote:

Nick Cramer wrote:

"Dave Bugg" wrote:

Graeme....in London wrote:

wrote in message

**** the text, let's get the kibo's involved.

Gormless bunch

Feeling a bit sadistic, are we Graeme :-)

No need to x-post, is there, Dave? ;-/

Well, actually there is... between alt.appalachian and the kibos No
need to alt.food.barbecue involved....

Ahhh... the one true purpose of Followup-to: lines ;-)

It's not that hard to subscribe to one of the other newsgroups just long
enough to sow dissent. Which takes care of the followup lines. If you
want to get really circumspect, you can always create a google, msn, or
yahoo mail account for long enough to send an untraceable email.

Mike

Old 28-10-2007, 09:09 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue

Good move, Exlax!! :O)

"Default User" wrote in message ...
Dave Bugg wrote:

Spud wrote:
.

Plonk!!
_______________________

Man, you guys taught him a lesson he'll never forget! The dreaded
Plonk!!

Your sarcasm and lack of wit is duly noted. There was no 'lesson'.
He's free to post whatever and however he wishes; this is an
unmoderated ng. I also think it's fair to let somone I've helped in
the past understand why I find his posts objectionable and why I
won't see his postings or offer further help.

Yeah, old Spud doesn't seem to like public plonks. Which is his
perogative, of course.

I didn't really see any point in plonking the individual in this case,
I just filtered the cross-posted newsgroup. I only see the ones that
aren't crossed.

Brian

won't shut up.