FoodBanter.com

-   -   Which one of yew fellers 's HONGRY !!?? (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/138124-one-yew-fellers-s.html)

Guv Bob 24-10-2007 05:56 AM

Which one of yew fellers 's HONGRY !!??

I don't no about yew butt awl this hyar tawk about BBQ is making me...

HONGRY!!

Guv Bob

http://icanhascheezburger.files.word...inadequate.jpg

Dave Bugg 24-10-2007 06:40 AM

Guv Bob wrote:
I don't no about yew butt awl this hyar tawk about BBQ is making me...

HONGRY!!

Your posting style is neither cute or homey, it's become tiresome to the
extreme. The crossposting nonsense is also worn. You're fast working your
way to killfile fodder.

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Guv Bob 24-10-2007 08:26 PM

Which one of yew fellers 's HONGRY !!??

wrote
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 22:40:53 -0700, "Dave Issa Butt"
wrote:

"Guv Bob" wrote

I don't no about yew butt awl this hyar tawk about BBQ is making me...
HONGRY!!

Your posting style is neither cute or homey, it's become tiresome to the
extreme. The crossposting nonsense is also worn. You're fast working
your way to killfile fodder.

Allow me to help, Dave: "Your posts are puerile and under-dramatized.
You lack any sense of structure, character, or the Aristotelian
unities."

Hey, don't chew bee pickin on muh pal Dave. He's hepping me work up some fodder - unlike yore self. Besides, how dew yew no his posts are puerile? Have you seen it up close? (Don't answer that - they may bee ladies presunt.)

Guv Bob
"One man's fodder is another man's brakefest."
-- W. K. Kellogg

Guv Bob 25-10-2007 07:41 AM

Which one of yew fellers 's HONGRY !!??

Deer Mister Sqwertz,

Go squert up a rope. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! :OD

"Sqwertz" wrote in message ...
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 22:40:53 -0700, Dave Bugg wrote:

Your posting style is neither cute or homey, it's become tiresome to the
extreme. The crossposting nonsense is also worn. You're fast working your
way to killfile fodder.

New addition to the rules for AFB:

!delete Xref {alt.religion.kibology} {alt.appalachian} {*.inbred}

(Delete anything cross-posted to ARK and AA, and anywhere else
these folks post)

-sw

Dave Bugg 25-10-2007 05:38 PM

Which one of yew fellers 's HONGRY !!??

Guv Bob wrote:
Deer Mister Sqwertz,

Go squert up a rope. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! :OD

Sorry Guv, but this top-posting, wanna-be faux Appalachian, in-bred hick
routine is just too tiresome and aggravating. I've tried to be fair to you,
to give you a chance to play well with others, and hoped you would be
respectful enough of the NG to tone it down. I guess it ain't gonna happen.
With you in my kill-file, you can post all the nonsensical crap you want,
but I won't see it.

If there is anyone left who still hasn't kill-filed Guv in the future, and
he decides to grow up and act like a normal person, let me know and I'll
un-killfile him.

Plonk!!

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Guv Bob 25-10-2007 05:50 PM

"Dave Bugg" wrote in message ...
Guv Bob wrote:
Deer Mister Sqwertz,

Go squert up a rope. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! :OD

Sorry Guv, but this top-posting, wanna-be faux Appalachian, in-bred hick
routine is just too tiresome and aggravating. I've tried to be fair to you,
to give you a chance to play well with others, and hoped you would be

What was that? Your posting got cut off.

JohnO[_2_] 25-10-2007 06:40 PM

"Guv Bob" wrote in message
What was that? Your posting got cut off.

It should all be here, copied below. I don't like working so hard to read my
native language, either.

___________________

_______________________

Spud 25-10-2007 07:16 PM

Which one of yew fellers 's HONGRY !!??

..

Plonk!!
_______________________

Man, you guys taught him a lesson he'll never forget! The dreaded
Plonk!!

All this talk is make'n me HONGRY. Gonna go eat sum left over pulled poke.

Dave Bugg 25-10-2007 08:52 PM

Which one of yew fellers 's HONGRY !!??

Spud wrote:
.

Plonk!!
_______________________

Man, you guys taught him a lesson he'll never forget! The dreaded
Plonk!!

All this talk is make'n me HONGRY. Gonna go eat sum left over pulled
poke.

Your sarcasm and lack of wit is duly noted. There was no 'lesson'. He's free
to post whatever and however he wishes; this is an unmoderated ng. I also
think it's fair to let somone I've helped in the past understand why I find
his posts objectionable and why I won't see his postings or offer further
help.

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Nick Cramer 25-10-2007 09:02 PM

"Dave Bugg" wrote:
Spud wrote:

Plonk!!

Man, you guys taught him a lesson he'll never forget! The dreaded
Plonk!!

All this talk is make'n me HONGRY. Gonna go eat sum left over pulled
poke.

Your sarcasm and lack of wit is duly noted. There was no 'lesson'. He's
free to post whatever and however he wishes; this is an unmoderated ng. I
also think it's fair to let somone I've helped in the past understand why
I find his posts objectionable and why I won't see his postings or offer
further help.

At least Spud didn't quote the guv. My killfile runneth over!

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~

Moonbeam 25-10-2007 09:24 PM

Which one of yew fellers 's HONGRY !!??

Don't know you "buggman" but have known the Gov for many a year. He doesn't
use the nasty four lettered profanity that a bunch of the "newbies" seem to
think
makes them sound intelligent. He is not a "faux appalachian", having come
from North Carolina and if you are normal, thank God he'll never grow up.
There's something wrong with you son!!!!!!

Moonbeam

Dave Bugg 25-10-2007 09:29 PM

Moonbeam wrote:

Don't know you "buggman" but have known the Gov for many a year. ....

Sure you have. And your post is all we need to know about you.

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Guv Bob 26-10-2007 12:36 AM

Dave Bugg and John Childers - the same person?? Ah hehn!!

"Dave Bugg" wrote in message ...
Moonbeam wrote:

Don't know you "buggman" but have known the Gov for many a year. .....

Sure you have. And your post is all we need to know about you.

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Now yew looky hyar, Dave the Booger.

First off, yew best not mess with Moonbeam. I don't thank yew wood want too see her coming at yew with a frying pan in each hand in a dark alley way!! (How's zat, Moonbeam? I'm takin up for yew!)

Second off, they is awl reddy one "Booger" in this newsgroup and he is 3-5 times smarter than yew. That Booger's reel name is GooberBoy and he's frum Braxton County, which, as all hi IQ types like yore self nose, is home of the pertiest wimmen and THEE DUMMEST men in the the hole wide world. Except for GooberBoy that is. He's above average.

Third off, they is one other reel Booger here, and that one is 7-12 times smarter than GooberBoy, which makes him 2-4 times smarter than yew (check my math wood ye?).

And forth rite, if the trooth wuz told, they is another feller that is about at yore level of smarts, and that wood be a feller by the name of....

J O H N C H I L D E R S

Did yew git it? I'll write slow...

That wuz...

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHN

CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLL

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS

Don't be messin round hyar or JOHN CHILDERS will git own yew like ugly on a ape and bore yew TEW DEATH will goofy commints.

Thank yew and have a pleasant eventing.

Guv Bob

"And yore welcome"
--- Idjit BoB (the REEL McCoy Booger)

Guv Bob 26-10-2007 12:51 AM

"Spud" wrote in message ...

Man, you guys taught him a lesson he'll never forget! The dreaded
Plonk!!

All this talk is make'n me HONGRY. Gonna go eat sum left over pulled poke.

Spud? Poke one far me, wood ye!?

Guv Bob