Old 26-10-2007, 01:00 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Which one of yew fellers 's HONGRY !!??

"Moonbeam" wrote in message

Don't know you "buggman" but have known the Gov for many a year. He
doesn't use the nasty four lettered profanity that a bunch of the
"newbies" seem to think
makes them sound intelligent. He is not a "faux appalachian", having come
from North Carolina and if you are normal, thank God he'll never grow up.
There's something wrong with you son!!!!!!

if i wanted to go to pigeon forge, gatlinburg, dollyworld, baldknobbers,
listen to jerry clower, or silver dollar city to hear pseudo yuck yuck hill
talk, i would.

joe
petersburg (but i don't) alaska

and please stop the cross-posting

Old 26-10-2007, 02:20 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.appalachian

"just joe" wrote in message ...

"Moonbeam" wrote in message

Don't know you "buggman" but have known the Gov for many a year. He
doesn't use the nasty four lettered profanity that a bunch of the
"newbies" seem to think
makes them sound intelligent. He is not a "faux appalachian", having come
from North Carolina and if you are normal, thank God he'll never grow up.
There's something wrong with you son!!!!!!

if i wanted to go to pigeon forge, gatlinburg, dollyworld, baldknobbers,
listen to jerry clower, or silver dollar city to hear pseudo yuck yuck hill
talk, i would.

Me too!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYUrdMzbtUg

Old 26-10-2007, 02:38 AM posted to alt.appalachian,alt.food.barbecue

On 25-Oct-2007, "Dave Bugg" wrote:

Guv Bob wrote:
Deer Mister Sqwertz,

Go squert up a rope. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! :OD

Sorry Guv, but this top-posting, wanna-be faux Appalachian, in-bred hick
routine is just too tiresome and aggravating. I've tried to be fair to
you,
to give you a chance to play well with others, and hoped you would be
respectful enough of the NG to tone it down. I guess it ain't gonna
happen.
With you in my kill-file, you can post all the nonsensical crap you want,
but I won't see it.

If there is anyone left who still hasn't kill-filed Guv in the future, and

he decides to grow up and act like a normal person, let me know and I'll
un-killfile him.

Plonk!!

--
Dave

It won't be me Dave because I just Plonk'd his sorry ass.
--
Brick(Youth is wasted on young people)
Old 26-10-2007, 02:42 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 25-Oct-2007, "Moonbeam" wrote:

Don't know you "buggman" but have known the Gov for many a year. He
doesn't
use the nasty four lettered profanity that a bunch of the "newbies" seem
think
makes them sound intelligent. He is not a "faux appalachian", having come
from North Carolina and if you are normal, thank God he'll never grow up.
There's something wrong with you son!!!!!!

Moonbeam

"Dave Bugg" wrote in message
Guv Bob wrote:
Deer Mister Sqwertz,

Go squert up a rope. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! :OD

Sorry Guv, but this top-posting, wanna-be faux Appalachian, in-bred hick

routine is just too tiresome and aggravating. I've tried to be fair to
you, to give you a chance to play well with others, and hoped you would
be
respectful enough of the NG to tone it down. I guess it ain't gonna
happen. With you in my kill-file, you can post all the nonsensical crap
you want, but I won't see it.

If there is anyone left who still hasn't kill-filed Guv in the future,
and
he decides to grow up and act like a normal person, let me know and I'll

un-killfile him.

Plonk!!

--
Dave

Plonk. Nuther topposting ass I won't see anymore.

--
Brick(Youth is wasted on young people)
Old 26-10-2007, 03:54 AM posted to alt.appalachian,alt.food.barbecue

Guv.......Yourealize that me and you are the only one that know this because
Buggman has killed our files or something like that. He's back at his
BarBQue
shack dishin out that special barbque. I was goin to tell him about your
yearly "bald eagle" barbque, but since he messed with our file he'll never
know. How
sad.

Moonbeam

"Guv Bob" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
About that long............................................, Moonbeam! :O)

"Moonbeam" wrote in message

I'll bet a pewter button that the one who ends up talking to himself is
Buggman.The Guv has been on this NG for a long, long time. How long has
Buggman been with us?????
Moonbeam

Guv Bob wrote:
[...]

That's the problem folks like Guv face: eventually he may be killfiled
by
everyone on the ng and end up just talkin' to himself.

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Old 26-10-2007, 04:04 AM posted to alt.appalachian,alt.food.barbecue

Moonbeam wrote:
Guv.......Yourealize that me and you are the only one that know this because
Buggman has killed our files or something like that. He's back at his
BarBQue
shack dishin out that special barbque. I was goin to tell him about your
yearly "bald eagle" barbque, but since he messed with our file he'll never
know. How
sad.

Moonbeam

I would say lucky, not sad.

DH

"Guv Bob" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
About that long............................................, Moonbeam! :O)

Old 26-10-2007, 04:55 AM posted to alt.appalachian,alt.food.barbecue

"Dave Bugg" writes:

Moonbeam wrote:

Don't know you "buggman" but have known the Gov for many a year. ....

Sure you have. And your post is all we need to know about you.

Maybe, but barbecue in Washington State? I hope it's better than what we had
in Long Beach a few years ago...

--
Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey ) Houston, Texas
chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php (TCI's 2007-08 Houston Aeros) AA#2273

Old 26-10-2007, 05:36 AM posted to alt.appalachian,alt.food.barbecue

Shush up on the bald eagle, MoonBob!! I only got 5 birds this time - hardly enuff for the miseries, myself and the MoonBob fambly. Last year we ran out and had to cut up possum in the shape of drumsticks.

Guv Bob

"Moonbeam" wrote in message ...

Guv.......Yourealize that me and you are the only one that know this because
Buggman has killed our files or something like that. He's back at his
BarBQue
shack dishin out that special barbque. I was goin to tell him about your
yearly "bald eagle" barbque, but since he messed with our file he'll never
know. How
sad.

Moonbeam

"Guv Bob" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
About that long............................................, Moonbeam! :O)

Old 26-10-2007, 06:08 AM posted to alt.appalachian,alt.food.barbecue

"Moonbeam" writes:

I'll bet a pewter button that the one who ends up talking to himself is
Buggman.The Guv has been on this NG for a long, long time. How long has
Buggman been with us?????
Moonbeam

He's a bit removed from Appalachia...as in Washington state (and Chelan
County).

Old 26-10-2007, 06:22 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Thu, 25 Oct 2007 11:16:32 -0700, "Spud" wrote:

.

Plonk!!
_______________________

Man, you guys taught him a lesson he'll never forget! The dreaded
Plonk!!

All this talk is make'n me HONGRY. Gonna go eat sum left over pulled poke.

I Plonked Old HONGRY a while ago. I don't like poking under bridges.

Harry
Old 26-10-2007, 06:23 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Oct 25, 7:00 pm, "Moonbeam" wrote:
I'll bet a pewter button that the one who ends up talking to himself is
Buggman.The Guv has been on this NG for a long, long time. How long has
Buggman been with us?????
Moonbeam

Oooh, not enough time to tarnish a unvarnished brass button there
Mooney.
Shee-it, less than that. Now Bugg there for better or worse, has been
here for nigh on a decade. So, enjoy the moonshine, and **** off.