Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Soylent Brown

To anyone interested in their health,

I have recently produced a video and placed it on www.YouTube.com

It is located at: http://youtube.com/watch?v=sYfy0EAgDCY

It is titled: Soylent Brown

Time: 6 minutes, 8 seconds
DSL: instant play
Dial-up: 40-45 minute download (approx: 8 Mb)
Volume: set computer main volume, any external computer speaker
controls, and the YouTube volume to 75% or greater (select "Loudness"
and "3D" ON if available).

It tells how the FDA allows cattle farmers to feed chicken manure to
their cows as a cheap source of protein. I find this to be an
inhumane act. Feeding an animal feces should be outlawed.

I hope you will view it and tell others too see it, also. I have
reserved no rights to the video, so if you want a free copy to use
where and how you like without my permission, please email me.

Sincerely,

PS - If you are as outraged about this as I am, please contact your
state and federal legistlators and ask them to propose legistlation
ban this inhumane practice. If you don't know who they are, go to
www.congress.org , enter your zip code, and it will tell you who your
state and federal legistlators are (including website and contact
information).

Soylent Brown Soylent Brown Diabetic 1 13-09-2007 08:01 AM
Soylent Brown Soylent Brown Beer 3 04-09-2007 01:57 PM
Soylent Brown Soylent Brown Mexican Cooking 0 02-09-2007 11:48 PM
Soylent Brown Soylent Brown Restaurants 0 02-09-2007 11:45 PM
Soylent Brown [email protected] General Cooking 4 17-08-2007 07:25 PM