Posted to rec.food.drink.beer

Default Soylent Brown

I have recently produced a video and placed it on www.YouTube.com

It is located at: http://youtube.com/watch?v=sYfy0EAgDCY

It is titled: Soylent Brown

Time: 6 minutes, 8 seconds
DSL: instant play
Dial-up: 40-45 minute download (approx: 8 Mb)

It tells how the FDA allows cattle farmers to feed chicken manure to
their cows as a cheap source of protein. I find this to be an
inhumane act. Feeding an animal feces should be outlawed.

I hope you will view it and tell others too see it, also. I have
reserved no rights to the video, so if you want a free copy to use
where and how you like without my permission, please email me.

Sincerely,

Robert Ben Mitchell

PS - If you are as outraged about this as I am, please contact your
state and federal legistlators and ask them to propose legistlation to
ban this inhumane practice. If you don't know who they are, go to
www.congress.org , enter your zip code, and it will tell you who your
state and federal legistlators are (including website and contact
information).

Posted to rec.food.drink.beer

Default OT - Warning - Soylent Brown

Cattle is stoopid but they don't eat cow poop.

The truth may not be a whole lot better - chicken meal used to be fed to all
sorts of ruminats but I believe that both the US FED and the Canadian Food
Inspection Agency outlawed that a while ago.

It's easy to be a fear monger when you don't worry about the fact.

Also, what the hell does this have to do with beer?
"Soylent Brown" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>I have recently produced a video and placed it on www.YouTube.com
>
> It is located at: http://youtube.com/watch?v=sYfy0EAgDCY
>
> It is titled: Soylent Brown
>
> Time: 6 minutes, 8 seconds
> DSL: instant play
> Dial-up: 40-45 minute download (approx: 8 Mb)
>
> It tells how the FDA allows cattle farmers to feed chicken manure to
> their cows as a cheap source of protein. I find this to be an
> inhumane act. Feeding an animal feces should be outlawed.
>
> I hope you will view it and tell others too see it, also. I have
> reserved no rights to the video, so if you want a free copy to use
> where and how you like without my permission, please email me.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Robert Ben Mitchell
>

> PS - If you are as outraged about this as I am, please contact your
> state and federal legistlators and ask them to propose legistlation to
> ban this inhumane practice. If you don't know who they are, go to

www.congress.org , enter your zip code, and it will tell you who your
> state and federal legistlators are (including website and contact
> information).

Posted to rec.food.drink.beer

On Sep 2, 10:13 pm, "Doug Brown" > wrote:

I once drank Stoney's Draft Beer and it tasted like chicken manure!

Posted to rec.food.drink.beer

In article .com>, tomkanpa > wrote:
>On Sep 2, 10:13 pm, "Doug Brown" > wrote:
>

>> Also, what the hell does this have to do with beer?"Soylent Brown"

> > wrote in message
>>

>I once drank Stoney's Draft Beer and it tasted like chicken manure!

And how did you grasp your taste for chicken manure?

greg

Soylent Brown Soylent Brown Diabetic 1 13-09-2007 08:01 AM
Soylent Brown Soylent Brown Mexican Cooking 0 02-09-2007 11:48 PM
Soylent Brown Soylent Brown Restaurants 0 02-09-2007 11:45 PM
Soylent Brown [email protected] Barbecue 1 17-08-2007 11:13 PM
Soylent Brown [email protected] General Cooking 4 17-08-2007 07:25 PM