Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Soylent Brown

To anyone interested in their health,

I have recently produced a video and placed it on www.YouTube.com

It is located at: http://youtube.com/watch?v=sYfy0EAgDCY

It is titled: Soylent Brown

Time: 6 minutes, 8 seconds
DSL: instant play
Dial-up: 40-45 minute download (approx: 8 Mb)
Volume: set computer main volume, any external computer speaker
controls, and the YouTube volume to 75% or greater (select "Loudness"
and "3D" ON if available).

It tells how the FDA allows cattle farmers to feed chicken manure to
their cows as a cheap source of protein. I find this to be an
inhumane act. Feeding an animal feces should be outlawed.

I hope you will view it and tell others too see it, also. I have
reserved no rights to the video, so if you want a free copy to use
where and how you like without my permission, please email me.

Sincerely,

PS - If you are as outraged about this as I am, please contact your
state and federal legistlators and ask them to propose legistlation
ban this inhumane practice. If you don't know who they are, go to
www.congress.org , enter your zip code, and it will tell you who your
state and federal legistlators are (including website and contact
information).

Posted to rec.food.cooking
GD GD is offline

On Aug 17, 10:47 am, wrote:
> To anyone interested in their health,
>
> I have recently produced a video and placed it onwww.YouTube.com
>
> It is located at:http://youtube.com/watch?v=sYfy0EAgDCY
>
> It is titled: Soylent Brown
>
> Time: 6 minutes, 8 seconds
> DSL: instant play
> Dial-up: 40-45 minute download (approx: 8 Mb)
> Volume: set computer main volume, any external computer speaker
> controls, and the YouTube volume to 75% or greater (select "Loudness"
> and "3D" ON if available).
>
> It tells how the FDA allows cattle farmers to feed chicken manure to
> their cows as a cheap source of protein. I find this to be an
> inhumane act. Feeding an animal feces should be outlawed.
>
> I hope you will view it and tell others too see it, also. I have
> reserved no rights to the video, so if you want a free copy to use
> where and how you like without my permission, please email me.
>
> Sincerely,
>

> PS - If you are as outraged about this as I am, please contact your
> state and federal legistlators and ask them to propose legistlation
> ban this inhumane practice. If you don't know who they are, go towww.congress.org, enter your zip code, and it will tell you who your
> state and federal legistlators are (including website and contact
> information).

Although I disagree with farmers feeding cattle chicken dung, I don't
think its inhumane or should be outlawed. If you know anything about
ecology, you'd know that we live in a great circle of life where
everything is food for everything else. Tons of animals eat that
which other animals leave behind.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk

On Aug 17, 8:47 am, wrote:
> To anyone interested in their health,
>
> I have recently produced a video and placed it onwww.YouTube.com
>
> It is located at:http://youtube.com/watch?v=sYfy0EAgDCY
>
> It is titled: Soylent Brown
>
> Time: 6 minutes, 8 seconds
> DSL: instant play
> Dial-up: 40-45 minute download (approx: 8 Mb)
> Volume: set computer main volume, any external computer speaker
> controls, and the YouTube volume to 75% or greater (select "Loudness"
> and "3D" ON if available).
>
> It tells how the FDA allows cattle farmers to feed chicken manure to
> their cows as a cheap source of protein. I find this to be an
> inhumane act. Feeding an animal feces should be outlawed.
>
> I hope you will view it and tell others too see it, also. I have
> reserved no rights to the video, so if you want a free copy to use
> where and how you like without my permission, please email me.
>
> Sincerely,
>

> PS - If you are as outraged about this as I am, please contact your
> state and federal legistlators and ask them to propose legistlation
> ban this inhumane practice. If you don't know who they are, go to
> www.congress.org, enter your zip code, and it will tell you who your
> state and federal legistlators are (including website and contact
> information).

To the alt.punkers, while you wusses were busy fretting about gasoline
prices, over on r.f.cooking, we were debating the psychological
meaning of anal rape with a Julia Child action figure.

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.punk

On Aug 17, 10:33 am, The Truthful Assh0le > wrote:
> On Aug 17, 8:47 am, wrote:
>

> > To anyone interested in their health,

> > I have recently produced a video and placed it onwww.YouTube.com

> > It is located at:http://youtube.com/watch?v=sYfy0EAgDCY

> > It is titled: Soylent Brown

> > Time: 6 minutes, 8 seconds
> > DSL: instant play
> > Dial-up: 40-45 minute download (approx: 8 Mb)
> > Volume: set computer main volume, any external computer speaker
> > controls, and the YouTube volume to 75% or greater (select "Loudness"
> > and "3D" ON if available).

> > It tells how the FDA allows cattle farmers to feed chicken manure to
> > their cows as a cheap source of protein. I find this to be an
> > inhumane act. Feeding an animal feces should be outlawed.

> > I hope you will view it and tell others too see it, also. I have
> > reserved no rights to the video, so if you want a free copy to use
> > where and how you like without my permission, please email me.

> > Sincerely,

> > PS - If you are as outraged about this as I am, please contact your
> > state and federal legistlators and ask them to propose legistlation
> > ban this inhumane practice. If you don't know who they are, go to
> >www.congress.org, enter your zip code, and it will tell you who your
> > state and federal legistlators are (including website and contact
> > information).

> To the alt.punkers, while you wusses were busy fretting about gasoline
> prices, over on r.f.cooking, we were debating the psychological
> meaning of anal rape with a Julia Child action figure.

"CHICKEN SHIT! Soylent Brown is made of CHICKEN SHIT!"

Just not the same.

-F

Soylent Brown Soylent Brown Diabetic 1 13-09-2007 08:01 AM
Soylent Brown Soylent Brown Beer 3 04-09-2007 01:57 PM
Soylent Brown Soylent Brown Mexican Cooking 0 02-09-2007 11:48 PM
Soylent Brown Soylent Brown Restaurants 0 02-09-2007 11:45 PM
Soylent Brown [email protected] Barbecue 1 17-08-2007 11:13 PM