Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Best Steak Seasoning or Sauce to simulate Outback

Can someone recommend a steak seasoning or sauce that comes close to
Outback's?

--

Thanks.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Saucer Man" > wrote in message
> Can someone recommend a steak seasoning or sauce that comes close to
> Outback's?

Here is one version:
http://www.cdkitchen.com/recipes/rec...ing35728.shtml

I can't vouch for its authenticity as I prefer my steaks with only salt and
pepper.
--
Chris
http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Thanks for the link with the recipe. Actually, I'm looking for a ready-made
store bought product. Thanks again.

--

Thanks.

"swibirun" > wrote in message

> "Saucer Man" > wrote in message
>> Can someone recommend a steak seasoning or sauce that comes close to
>> Outback's?
>>

> Here is one version:
> http://www.cdkitchen.com/recipes/rec...ing35728.shtml
>
> I can't vouch for its authenticity as I prefer my steaks with only salt
> and pepper.
> --
> Chris
> http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Mar 2, 6:30 pm, "swibirun" > wrote:
> "Saucer Man" > wrote in message

> > Can someone recommend a steak seasoning or sauce that comes close to
> > Outback's?

> Here is one version:http://www.cdkitchen.com/recipes/rec...house_Steak_Se...
>
> I can't vouch for its authenticity as I prefer my steaks with only salt and
> pepper.
> --
> Chrishttp://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com

mix store bought kraft bbq sauce together with an equal amount of A1
sauce.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Hmmm...I will have to try this! Do you marinade the steak in it before
cooking or just brush it on while cooking?

--

Thanks.

ups.com...

Outback style Steak Tim Recipes 0 09-09-2005 02:56 AM
Outback Steak House? Stan Horwitz General Cooking 6 31-07-2005 06:54 PM
Outback style Steak Tim Recipes 0 03-05-2005 04:41 PM
Rant: Inconsistency at Outback Steak House. Ted Campanelli General Cooking 18 15-01-2005 08:17 PM
Rant: Inconsistency at Outback Steak House. Ted Campanelli General Cooking 0 08-01-2005 11:23 PM