Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.binaries.food

Default Gotta tell ya'

In between visits to the nursing home and doing laundry, I threw together
a lunch of collard greens, blackeye peas, onions, garlic and smoked
rib tips. Man if you ever wondered what to do with those rib tips this is
the cat's meow. Easy as all get out. Saute some onion and garlic.Throw
it into a decent sized pot. Dump in a package of frozen collard greens or
your choice of fresh. Add a double handful of blackeyed peas or maybe
a little more. Get it all started and them dump in a half pound of so of
sparerib tips. Simmer until it all comes together. Eat your heart
out. This is some good shit. Other then S & P, I had no desire for any
other spices.

--
Brick(Youth is wasted on young people)
Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.binaries.food

On Wed, 6 Dec 2006 02:55:52 GMT, wrote:

>In between visits to the nursing home and doing laundry,

Is she now in a Nursing Home then, Howard?

This may prove to be easier on your body . . . .

Harry
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Yes. She went straight to the nursing home from the hospital. The plan
is for rehab therapy, but in her case, her state of mind raises some
question as to her being able to live at home with minimal outside support.
She is improving, but how much she will recover remains in question.

--
Brick(Youth is wasted on young people)