Posted to rec.food.baking

Default Speaking of scones...Looking for recipes to create GREAT baking mixes in bulk!

I cannot think of many events in life that are a better cause for
celebration than the beginnings of a long held dream becoming a
reality. After years and years of enjoying fine teas, dating back to
when I first discovered Grace Rare Teas and experienced my first great
Darjeeling, and many subsequent trips to England where I enjoyed Bed
and Breakfast Inn tea services as well as the ultimate high teas at the
Pump Room in Bath and the Ritz, I have long wanted to enjoy providing
others with the tea experience. Now I can, even if starting slowly.

After months of becoming updated on the more recent trends such as
Rooibos, fruit, herbal, berry and floral tisanes, every imaginable new
blend, whites, yellows and more as well as communicating with some
excellent wholesalers, we are finally getting things off the ground.
Even as I am typing this, my wife is busily posting new entries to our
website while we both await the unpacking of yet another shipment!

I'm sure that many of you can share in our experience and delight of
unpacking each new blend and thoroughly enjoying the incredible aromas
that almost transport us to lands far away. Too, we both thoroughly
enjoy our new daily ritual of sampling the wonderful range of tastes,
textures, visual appeal and more as we break from our packaging to
enjoy a cup.

Sure, we both have a lot of further definition and refinement to do,
but each new day brings even more fun as we consider accessories and
our marketing mix of new complementary products. Essentially, we will
offer two primary groupings, the teas, specialty foods ( baking mixes &
preserves, etc.) and the boutique items such as natural potpourris,
and bath and body. Actually, I would imagine that as the tea and
accompaniments grow, the other will diminish, but for now the other
helps to support the tea and seems to work well for the ladies.

Whatever the future may hold, we have taken the first step. Now, back
to posting and describing all of the wonderful teas. Only about 200 to
go!

Clarence W. Walker,
Creative Accents Online
www.cretiveaccentsonline.net