Old 25-04-2005, 03:36 AM

Default Small Oregon bakery for sale

Small hometown bakery cafe for sale. Presently serving donuts,
pastries, breads, coffee, espresso and snacks. Great location on main
street with high foot and vehicle traffic. Growing wholesale accounts.
$39,000, includes all equipment. Owner will train. Serious inquiries
only, please.

Old 09-08-2010, 04:10 PM
Member

Hi

I just look you classified and I'm interested for you Bakery business I'm French chef pastry and I look for start my business

Please send me picture and information package.

Thank you

Regards

chef_roger @ msn.com