FoodBanter.com

-   -   Small Oregon bakery for sale (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/59815-small-oregon-bakery-sale.html)

[email protected] 25-04-2005 03:36 AM

Small Oregon bakery for sale

Small hometown bakery cafe for sale. Presently serving donuts,
pastries, breads, coffee, espresso and snacks. Great location on main
street with high foot and vehicle traffic. Growing wholesale accounts.
$39,000, includes all equipment. Owner will train. Serious inquiries
only, please.

[email protected] 25-04-2005 08:24 PM

wrote:
> Small hometown bakery cafe for sale. Presently serving donuts,
> pastries, breads, coffee, espresso and snacks. Great location on

main
> street with high foot and vehicle traffic. Growing wholesale

accounts.
> $39,000, includes all equipment. Owner will train. Serious inquiries
> only, please.

I might be interested.

Can you email to

regards

roger martinho 09-08-2010 04:10 PM

Hi

I just look you classified and I'm interested for you Bakery business I'm French chef pastry and I look for start my business

Please send me picture and information package.

Thank you

Regards

chef_roger @ msn.com