Steph G.B

Default bread machines

Hi!

I know this question probably has been discussed before on here.. i'm
planning on buying a bread machine, what kind/make do you guys recommend?
I have no clue about anything concerning bread machines.

thanks

Karl Sigerist Sr©

"Steph G.B" wrote in message
> Hi!
>
> I know this question probably has been discussed before on here.. i'm
> planning on buying a bread machine, what kind/make do you guys recommend?
> I have no clue about anything concerning bread machines.
>
> thanks

I am at my second bread machine the first machine I had to throw out because
the
drive lips who drive the dough mixing paddle under the baking pan broke
off.
Simply a very lousy engineering.
After that I inspected all the available machines in stores. They
all have the same drive lips (who broke off) except on the "Sunbeam" the
drive is technically sound and can basically NOT break off.

I found this machine by Zellers in Surrey, BC. Canada.
I guess that all the Sunbeams are the same all over N-America.
Go and look in the store lift out the baking pan and when the drive has
90 degree upstanding lips do NOT buy it.
On a Sunbeam the drive is a bend type of upside down > U <
I guess I confused enough people by I better quit writing.;-))
--
KarlSr©

Bread Machines KenK General Cooking 6 26-05-2009 01:53 AM
bread machines Mr. G D Geen Baking 12 16-03-2007 10:25 PM
Bread machines Bill & Vernie Bauer Baking 1 19-04-2006 04:36 AM
Sourdough Bread for Bread Machines Chef R. W. Miller Recipes (moderated) 0 02-01-2005 01:58 PM
Sourdough Bread for Bread Machines Chef R. W. Miller Recipes (moderated) 0 02-01-2005 01:58 PM