Faith Dorell

Default I´m to stupid for baking!

My cakes always taste bad, are dry or hard like stones.

You can use them for building houses and my cookies as throwing stars.

Why can´t I make good cookies and cakes ?

Am I to stupid?
Reg

Faith Dorell wrote:

> My cakes always taste bad, are dry or hard like stones.
>
> You can use them for building houses and my cookies as throwing stars.
>
> Why can´t I make good cookies and cakes ?
>
> Am I to stupid?

Troll alert

Dave Brower

"Faith Dorell" > wrote in message
om...
> My cakes always taste bad, are dry or hard like stones.
>
> You can use them for building houses and my cookies as throwing stars.
>
> Why can´t I make good cookies and cakes ?
>
> Am I to stupid?

No, you are *too* stupid.
HTH
Dave

juergen

Ooooh no,
It's all right --if you are blonde.
Juergen

"Faith Dorell" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag
om...
> My cakes always taste bad, are dry or hard like stones.
>
> You can use them for building houses and my cookies as throwing stars.
>
> Why can´t I make good cookies and cakes ?
>
> Am I to stupid?

juergen

Hi,
just use an laxant and Your cakes will just taste fine
sorry

"Faith Dorell" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag
om...
> My cakes always taste bad, are dry or hard like stones.
>
> You can use them for building houses and my cookies as throwing stars.
>
> Why can´t I make good cookies and cakes ?
>
> Am I to stupid?

Roy Basan

"juergen" > wrote in message >...
> Hi,
> just use an laxant and Your cakes will just taste fine
> sorry

What do you mean by that?