Old 23-01-2011, 11:50 PM posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.food.cooking,alt.cooking-chat,rec.food.baking,aus.photo

Default making cakes-what flavor icing?

There was a little boy and his father walking through the park one day
and they saw two teenagers having sex on a bench. The little boy says
"daddy what are they doing?". The father hesitates then quickly
replies ''Ummm
they are making cakes''

The next day they are at a zoo and the little boy sees two monkees
having sex. Again he asks his father what they are doing and his
father replies with the same response, making cakes.

The next day the boy says to his father ''you and Uncle Stu were
making cakes in the lounge last
night eh?''. Shocked, the father says ''how do you know?''

He says ''Because I licked the icing off the sofa''

LOL!!!

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Making you LOL! since 2008 :-)))

Old 13-02-2011, 04:55 AM
Member

If you wanted frosting I would chose either chocolate or plain white frosting. You would cut the cake in half so as to have a top and bottom piece then place the Ice cream in the middle.
Old 02-03-2011, 04:08 PM posted to rec.food.baking

On Sun, 13 Feb 2011 04:55:10 +0000, jhon woo
wrote:

If you wanted frosting I would chose either chocolate or plain white
frosting. You would cut the cake in half so as to have a top and bottom
piece then place the Ice cream in the middle.

I saw an easy idea for ice cream cake the other day that used ice
cream sandwiches. It was Paula Deen, so of course she went over the
top with it and ended up turning my stomach, but the basic idea was a
good one.

Old 03-03-2011, 09:11 AM
Member

There was a little boy and his father walking through the park one day and they saw two teenagers having sex on a bench. The little boy says daddy what are they doing.
__________________
Web Design | Email marketing | SEO
Old 29-04-2011, 08:04 AM
Member

I always use coffee icing
I like coffee flavor so much..

making cakes-what flavor icing? Aussie-PL[_2_] General Cooking 0 23-01-2011 11:50 PM
Five-Flavor Cake w. Six Flavor Glaze Tom & Kathy Harris Recipes 0 19-11-2007 12:58 AM
Icing query Bertie Doe Baking 11 03-12-2006 01:39 PM
REC - Five-Flavor Cake With Six-Flavor Glaze Damsel in dis Dress General Cooking 0 04-07-2006 12:11 AM
What cakes are ya'll making for Thanksgiving ? Puester General Cooking 27 18-11-2004 04:50 AM