Old 02-03-2011, 04:08 PM posted to rec.food.baking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default making cakes-what flavor icing?

On Sun, 13 Feb 2011 04:55:10 +0000, jhon woo
wrote:

If you wanted frosting I would chose either chocolate or plain white
frosting. You would cut the cake in half so as to have a top and bottom
piece then place the Ice cream in the middle.

I saw an easy idea for ice cream cake the other day that used ice
cream sandwiches. It was Paula Deen, so of course she went over the
top with it and ended up turning my stomach, but the basic idea was a
good one.