Default Choc Mixer

Hello/Hi,

I am looking to buy chocolate tempering machines for residential use. This
machine will melt approximately 2 pounds(1kg)of chocolate in a mixing bowl.
The bowl spins to keep the chocolate at a perfect temperature and
consistency. Included in the product are accurate heaters and thermometers
to ensure careful melting of the chocolate.
Anyone can tell me where to get one ? Please email to me.. Thank you.

hasnan

Vox Humana

"a" > wrote in message ...
> Hello/Hi,
>
> I am looking to buy chocolate tempering machines for residential use. This
> machine will melt approximately 2 pounds(1kg)of chocolate in a mixing

bowl.
> The bowl spins to keep the chocolate at a perfect temperature and
> consistency. Included in the product are accurate heaters and thermometers
> to ensure careful melting of the chocolate.
> Anyone can tell me where to get one ? Please email to me.. Thank you.
>
> hasnan

Try this link:
http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=...Search+Froogle

THEMOM1

This is the cheapes I could find. Does 1 pound.

http://www.goldaskitchen.com/merchan...id=8707&step=4

--
Helen

Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift:
Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God
is the object of our faith; the only faith that
saves is faith in Him

<>< ><>
www.peagramfamily.com
http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/

http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/..._WATCHERS.html

http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html

225/188.4/145

REC: Triple choc brownies & decadent choc sauce Aussie1 General Cooking 0 15-12-2010 07:49 PM
Rum Choc Truffles cmo Recipes 0 31-12-2004 05:59 PM
Choc´late! Nils Gustaf Lindgren Wine 2 20-10-2004 01:25 AM
choc ant Chocolate 0 06-10-2004 10:17 AM
choc.cream pie [email protected] General Cooking 24 06-04-2004 09:05 PM