Posted to rec.food.baking

Default Hi guys!!

Hi there!!

I just joined this group, and was excited to see a group about baking
out there! Just wanted to say 'Hi' to everyone!
Posted to rec.food.baking

On Thu, 10 Sep 2009 21:43:51 -0700 (PDT), Matt > wrote:

>Hi there!!
>
>I just joined this group, and was excited to see a group about baking
>out there! Just wanted to say 'Hi' to everyone!

Not much activity lately . . . seems the spammers have killed this
froup.

Your nota spammer RU?

Posted to rec.food.baking

On Sep 18, 8:30*am, JessicaHunt <JessicaHunt.
> wrote:
> Dewey Cheatham;1379010 Wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 10 Sep 2009 21:43:51 -0700 (PDT), Matt wrote:
> > -
> > Hi there!!

> > I just joined this group, and was excited to see a group about baking
> > out there! Just wanted to say 'Hi' to everyone!-

> > Not much activity lately . . . *seems the spammers have killed this
> > froup.

> > Your nota spammer RU?

> Hello! I just joined as well!
>
> --
> JessicaHunt

Don't forget to send me the dues.
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemo the Clown View Post
wrote:
Dewey Cheatham;1379010 Wrote:

On Thu, 10 Sep 2009 21:43:51 -0700 (PDT), Matt wrote:
-
Hi there!!

I just joined this group, and was excited to see a group about baking
out there! Just wanted to say 'Hi' to everyone!-

Not much activity lately . . . *seems the spammers have killed this
froup.

Your nota spammer RU?

Hello! I just joined as well!

--
JessicaHunt

Don't forget to send me the dues.
Hi,
I was searching the internet for new recipes that I can try, until I found this website and decided to join. I am hoping that by joining this website I will learn more recipes to cook and esp. to bake. I am going to a cooking school next month that specializes baking cause my kids loves cakes so much and pastries. Looking forward with a good relationship with the members of this site.

- Cathryn -

Member

Location: singapore
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt[_11_] View Post
Hi there!!

I just joined this group, and was excited to see a group about baking
out there! Just wanted to say 'Hi' to everyone!
i am new too. i have been baking starting this year. love baking cookies

Is Tea bad for Guys? jimmyleo Tea 15 05-10-2013 02:55 PM
Five Guys vs. In'N'Out aem General Cooking 23 10-05-2011 12:39 AM
Hey guys Sebaone Barbecue 5 17-10-2009 05:38 PM
you guys are right... mikel Barbecue 1 09-10-2006 02:44 AM
You guys ... Nancy Young General Cooking 20 08-11-2003 01:43 AM