FoodBanter.com

-   -   Hi guys!! (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/176760-hi-guys.html)

Matt[_11_] 11-09-2009 05:43 AM

Hi guys!!

Hi there!!

I just joined this group, and was excited to see a group about baking
out there! Just wanted to say 'Hi' to everyone!

Dewey Cheatham 18-09-2009 12:54 AM

Hi guys!!

On Thu, 10 Sep 2009 21:43:51 -0700 (PDT), Matt > wrote:

>Hi there!!
>
>I just joined this group, and was excited to see a group about baking
>out there! Just wanted to say 'Hi' to everyone!

Not much activity lately . . . seems the spammers have killed this
froup.

Your nota spammer RU?

JessicaHunt 18-09-2009 04:30 PM

Hello! I just joined as well!

Chemo the Clown 19-09-2009 08:59 PM

Hi guys!!

On Sep 18, 8:30*am, JessicaHunt <JessicaHunt.
> wrote:
> Dewey Cheatham;1379010 Wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 10 Sep 2009 21:43:51 -0700 (PDT), Matt wrote:
> > -
> > Hi there!!

> > I just joined this group, and was excited to see a group about baking
> > out there! Just wanted to say 'Hi' to everyone!-

> > Not much activity lately . . . *seems the spammers have killed this
> > froup.

> > Your nota spammer RU?

> Hello! I just joined as well!
>
> --
> JessicaHunt

Don't forget to send me the dues.

cvining 09-10-2009 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chemo the Clown (Post 1379661)
wrote:
Dewey Cheatham;1379010 Wrote:

On Thu, 10 Sep 2009 21:43:51 -0700 (PDT), Matt wrote:
-
Hi there!!

I just joined this group, and was excited to see a group about baking
out there! Just wanted to say 'Hi' to everyone!-

Not much activity lately . . . *seems the spammers have killed this
froup.

Your nota spammer RU?

Hello! I just joined as well!

--
JessicaHunt

Don't forget to send me the dues.

Hi,
I was searching the internet for new recipes that I can try, until I found this website and decided to join. I am hoping that by joining this website I will learn more recipes to cook and esp. to bake. I am going to a cooking school next month that specializes baking cause my kids loves cakes so much and pastries. Looking forward with a good relationship with the members of this site.

- Cathryn -

receipemum 18-11-2009 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt[_11_] (Post 1376127)
Hi there!!

I just joined this group, and was excited to see a group about baking
out there! Just wanted to say 'Hi' to everyone!

i am new too. i have been baking starting this year. love baking cookies