Posted to rec.food.baking

Default Clay Pots for Cooking

It's a great way to cook. I'd seen these Romertopfs at sales for
years. One day, probably
because picking were slim that particular day, I bought one++a nice
big one that will
hold a small turkey. I had been missing out. They aren't just fad
items. They produce
excellent dishes. Meats cooked in 'em don't dry out.