Member

Default What happened here???

OMG! What happened here? ;( Can somebody do something about????

By the way, this is my baking recipe.........

Chocolate Chip Cheesecake

Crust Bottom:
2 c Graham cracker crumbs
1/4 c Sugar
6 tb Butter, melted
Cake:
2 1/4 lb Cream Cheese
1 2/3 c Sugar
5 Eggs
1 c Bailey's Irish Cream
1 tb Vanilla Extract
1 c Semisweet Chocolate Chips
Topping:
1 c Whipping Cream
2 tb Sugar
1 ts Instant Coffee Powder
Garnish:
Chocolate curls

Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Coat a 9" springform pan with nonstick vegetable
spray. Combine crumbs and 1/4 cup of sugar in the pan and stir in the melted butter.
Press mixture into bottom and 1 inch up the sides of the pan. Bake until light brown,
about 7 minutes. In a food processor, beat cream cheese, add 1-2/3 cup sugar and
eggs and mix. Blend in Bailey's and vanilla. Sprinkle half of the chocolate chips over
crust and spoon in filling. Sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips. Bake cake until
puffed, springy in center and golden brown, about 1 hour and 20 minutes. Cool
cake completely. Beat whipping cream, 2 tablespoons sugar and coffee powder until
peaks form. Spread mixture over cooled cake and garnish with chocolate curls.
Serves 12 to 15.
Posted to rec.food.baking

On Sat, 16 Aug 2008 13:18:29 +0100, foodpro wrote:

> OMG! What happened here? ;( Can somebody do something about????
>
> By the way, this is my baking recipe.........

Thanks.

I do not know what happened. Most likely 'just happened' as in 'just
happened one day'

what happened Pete Whitehead Diabetic 2 27-11-2009 06:08 AM
Whatever happened to... Wayne Boatwright General Cooking 65 12-12-2004 05:12 PM
Ok - what happened! Cheryl Isaak Wine 1 06-12-2004 08:26 PM
Whatever happened to BigDog Barbecue 17 13-11-2004 12:27 AM
Hey SF What happened to your boy? The Wolf General Cooking 40 12-10-2003 01:15 AM