Posted to rec.food.baking

Default World Food Fund.

Do something good today. Feed starving children with just a click! -

World Food Fund
http://worldfoodfund.blogspot.com/

Adam

Posted to rec.food.baking

On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 09:11:10 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

>Do something good today. Feed starving children with just a click! -

I did...I am taking personal responsibility for my OWN children that
I downloaded.

Posted to rec.food.baking

Cuthbert you are too cynical. You feed them so they will grow up and have
children with their hands out, begging for food.
J. Davidson
"Cuthbert Thistlethwaite" > wrote in message

>> Do something good today. Feed starving children with just a click! -

> Why, so they grow up big and strong and try to run a bayonet through me
> and my family and friends?

Posted to rec.food.baking

> Do something good today. Feed starving children with just a click! -

Why, so they grow up big and strong and try to run a bayonet through me
and my family and friends?
Posted to rec.food.baking

Jacqueline Davidson wrote:
> Cuthbert you are too cynical. You feed them so they will grow up and have
> children with their hands out, begging for food.

I vote for this response.