FoodBanter.com

-   -   World Food Fund. (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/153453-world-food-fund.html)

[email protected] 11-04-2008 05:11 PM

World Food Fund.

Do something good today. Feed starving children with just a click! -

World Food Fund
http://worldfoodfund.blogspot.com/

Adam

Billy[_3_] 11-04-2008 10:31 PM

World Food Fund.

On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 09:11:10 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Do something good today. Feed starving children with just a click! -

I did...I am taking personal responsibility for my OWN children that
I downloaded.

Jacqueline Davidson 08-06-2008 09:38 PM

World Food Fund.

Cuthbert you are too cynical. You feed them so they will grow up and have
children with their hands out, begging for food.
J. Davidson
"Cuthbert Thistlethwaite" wrote in message

Do something good today. Feed starving children with just a click! -

Why, so they grow up big and strong and try to run a bayonet through me
and my family and friends?

Cuthbert Thistlethwaite 08-06-2008 09:52 PM

World Food Fund.

Samantha Hill - remove TRASH to reply 12-06-2008 08:11 PM

World Food Fund.

Jacqueline Davidson wrote:
Cuthbert you are too cynical. You feed them so they will grow up and have
children with their hands out, begging for food.

I vote for this response. :)