Old 04-11-2007, 11:00 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.food.baking,rec.food.preserving,misc.consumers,alt.support.diet,sci.med.nutrition

Default Please please please please respond with reasonable answers -- those who make/sell DSLNNDSRBRCNRBCs as well as those who benefit from such production and sale deserve severe punishment. Flames and feces to torture them. Flames and feces to tortur

"Green Xenon [Radium]" wrote in message
Else I'll get mad and do something both me and everyone else will
eternally regret.

Promise?

Ms P