Posted to sci.med,rec.food.cooking,misc.consumers,misc.rural,alt.politics

Default (E. Coli) Thank illegal Mexicans for your feces-covered produce

Nomwer wrote:
> The presence of E. Coli indicates HUMAN FECAL contamination.
>
> E. Coli contamination of produce used to be rare. Now growers use illegal
> Mexicans, and the health laws don't matter. If any of you seriously think
> that those illegals have the same hygiene as American workers I suggest you
> travel to Mexico.
>
> Mexican illegals are bringing back diseases Americans had already quashed
> generations ago. Kawasaki Disease. MDR-TB. Dengue Fever. Chagas Disease.
> Leprosy. Malaria. Polio. Our superior sanitation and medicine cannot stem
> the Third World tide.
>
> Perhaps it is karma. Our ancestors annihilated theirs with diseases, and
> now they are returning the favor.

A good illegal alien is a dead illegal alien.

ted

Posted to sci.med,rec.food.cooking,misc.consumers,misc.rural,alt.politics

Default (E. Coli) Thank illegal Mexicans/BEANERS for your feces-covered produce/parking lots/public places.

"Jason Johnson" > wrote in message
> In article . com>,
> wrote:
>
> Nomwer wrote:
> > The presence of E. Coli indicates HUMAN FECAL contamination.
> >
> > E. Coli contamination of produce used to be rare. Now growers use
> > illegal
> > Mexicans, and the health laws don't matter. If any of you seriously
> > think
> > that those illegals have the same hygiene as American workers I suggest
> > you
> > travel to Mexico.
> >
> > Mexican illegals are bringing back diseases Americans had already
> > quashed
> > generations ago. Kawasaki Disease. MDR-TB. Dengue Fever. Chagas Disease.
> > Leprosy. Malaria. Polio. Our superior sanitation and medicine cannot
> > stem
> > the Third World tide.

> The illegal Mexicans that pick crops in American fields do not use the
> stinking porti potties. Instead, they walk away from the main group of
> workers and deposit their feces in the dirt and cover it up. Some of that
> feces ends up on the produce. Is it in wonder why people are developing E.
> Coli and other diseases when they eat that produce?
> Jason

It's true! I have seen them in Oxnard, California....picking the fields.At
the end of the field there are a line of Porta-potties.They are hardly used!
Remember...if your at a swapmeet,Disneyland, any public place you will see
BEANERS dropping used "Huggies" all over the place.
BEANERS think nothing of tossing a diaper loaded with shit out of the car in
a parking lot.
I'm telling ya....the urge to drive our Motorhome thru a BEANER town and
yank the dump valve on the holding tanks and drive thru their neighborhood
is overwhelming.The really sad part......they wouldn't even notice the
difference!

Posted to sci.med,rec.food.cooking,misc.consumers,misc.rural

john wrote:

Are you stinking racists going to screw up the cooking group, too? Why
don't you get back to your meth labs and KKK rallies and STFU!

Posted to sci.med,rec.food.cooking,misc.consumers,misc.rural

The Usual Suspect wrote:
> john wrote:
>

> Are you stinking racists going to screw up the cooking group, too? Why
> don't you get back to your meth labs and KKK rallies and STFU!

Who am I being racist against? Are they Armenians, Canadians, or just
who? The Foreign Nationals need to go home wherever they are from. We
are full and their presence is skewing the economy and will eventually
make us all poorer. Their particular nationality doesn't matter, in the
post. As far as posting to a cooking group it looks like it originated
from that group. Mexicans, as you are insinuating these Foreign
Nationals are, have the good, bad, and ugly just like any nationality.
Posted to sci.med,rec.food.cooking,misc.consumers,misc.rural

On Fri, 08 Dec 2006 21:14:55 -0700, john > wrote:

>The Usual Suspect wrote:
>> john wrote:
>>

>> Are you stinking racists going to screw up the cooking group, too? Why
>> don't you get back to your meth labs and KKK rallies and STFU!
>>

>Who am I being racist against? Are they Armenians, Canadians, or just
>who? The Foreign Nationals need to go home wherever they are from. We
>are full and their presence is skewing the economy and will eventually
>make us all poorer. Their particular nationality doesn't matter, in the
>post. As far as posting to a cooking group it looks like it originated
>from that group. Mexicans, as you are insinuating these Foreign
>Nationals are, have the good, bad, and ugly just like any nationality.

And when does YOUR family's ship leave, Kemo Sabe?

Posted to sci.med,rec.food.cooking,misc.consumers,misc.rural,alt.politics

wrote:

> A good illegal alien is a dead illegal alien.
>
> ted

The only good racist is a corporeally challenged racist.
Posted to sci.med,rec.food.cooking,misc.consumers,misc.rural

Default Thank

The Usual Suspect wrote:

> the cooking group,

Ghirardelli
established 1852

and right now I'm being one heck of a good consumer!

<g>

for you people over there in the sci.med
group, did you know chocolate contains iron?
Posted to sci.med,rec.food.cooking,misc.consumers,misc.rural

Bob Ward wrote:
> On Fri, 08 Dec 2006 21:14:55 -0700, john > wrote:
>
>> The Usual Suspect wrote:
>>> john wrote:
>>>

>>> Are you stinking racists going to screw up the cooking group, too? Why
>>> don't you get back to your meth labs and KKK rallies and STFU!
>>>

>> Who am I being racist against? Are they Armenians, Canadians, or just
>> who? The Foreign Nationals need to go home wherever they are from. We
>> are full and their presence is skewing the economy and will eventually
>> make us all poorer. Their particular nationality doesn't matter, in the
>> post. As far as posting to a cooking group it looks like it originated
>>from that group. Mexicans, as you are insinuating these Foreign
>> Nationals are, have the good, bad, and ugly just like any nationality.

> And when does YOUR family's ship leave, Kemo Sabe?

Well, I was born here so that makes me a native. Both sides of my
ancestry has "Native American" blood though. So using that I guess you
are the late comer.

Posted to sci.med,rec.food.cooking,misc.consumers,misc.rural

On Sat, 09 Dec 2006 16:54:09 -0700, john > wrote:

>Bob Ward wrote:

>>> Who am I being racist against? Are they Armenians, Canadians, or just
>>> who? The Foreign Nationals need to go home wherever they are from. We
>>> are full and their presence is skewing the economy and will eventually
>>> make us all poorer. Their particular nationality doesn't matter, in the
>>> post. As far as posting to a cooking group it looks like it originated
>>>from that group. Mexicans, as you are insinuating these Foreign
>>> Nationals are, have the good, bad, and ugly just like any nationality.

>> And when does YOUR family's ship leave, Kemo Sabe?
>>

>Well, I was born here so that makes me a native. Both sides of my
>ancestry has "Native American" blood though. So using that I guess you
>are the late comer.

You guessed wrong.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 09 Dec 2006 16:54:09 -0700, john > wrote:

>Bob Ward wrote:
>Well, I was born here so that makes me a native. Both sides of my
>ancestry has "Native American" blood though. So using that I guess you
>are the late comer.

Native Americans couldn't do enough to stem the tide of illegal immigration.

.....and look what happened to their country.

<rj>