Posted to rec.food.baking,rec.arts.movies.current-films,alt.movies,alt.showbiz.gossip

Default Reno911 --> Laugh out loud funny

I've never seen the comedy central show and the previews looked like it
was going to be exponentially lame but....

I was pleasantly surprised to find a movie that was incredibly crass but
also extremely funny. It was chock full of gut busting laughs.

The lesbo cop was least funny, then the black guy but all in all this
movie though highly forgettable achieved it's good of entertaining this
viewer. Was it cerebral? No, but it hold my attention, was nicely paced
and left me feeling entertained.

I rate this film as 3.0 out of 4.0 stars
Posted to rec.food.baking,rec.arts.movies.current-films,alt.movies,alt.showbiz.gossip

PorchMonkey4Life wrote:
> I've never seen the comedy central show and the previews looked like it
> was going to be exponentially lame but....
>
> I was pleasantly surprised to find a movie that was incredibly crass but
> also extremely funny. It was chock full of gut busting laughs.
>
> The lesbo cop was least funny, then the black guy but all in all this
> movie though highly forgettable achieved it's good of entertaining this
> viewer. Was it cerebral? No, but it hold my attention, was nicely paced
> and left me feeling entertained.
>
> I rate this film as 3.0 out of 4.0 stars

How about the baking, did their bread rise?
--
Bruce Fletcher
Stronsay, Orkney
Posted to rec.food.baking,rec.arts.movies.current-films,alt.movies,alt.showbiz.gossip

On 2007-03-03 05:37:55 -0800, PorchMonkey4Life
> said:

> I've never seen the comedy central show and the previews looked like it
> was going to be exponentially lame but....
>
> I was pleasantly surprised to find a movie that was incredibly crass
> but also extremely funny. It was chock full of gut busting laughs.
>
> The lesbo cop was least funny, then the black guy but all in all this
> movie though highly forgettable achieved it's good of entertaining this
> viewer. Was it cerebral? No, but it hold my attention, was nicely
> paced and left me feeling entertained.
>
> I rate this film as 3.0 out of 4.0 stars

I saw it and would give it 1.0 out of 4.0 stars. The plot was dumb and
the gags were old and lame.

Posted to rec.food.baking,rec.arts.movies.current-films,alt.movies,alt.showbiz.gossip

MS wrote:
> On 2007-03-03 05:37:55 -0800, PorchMonkey4Life
> > said:
>
>> I've never seen the comedy central show and the previews looked like
>> it was going to be exponentially lame but....
>>
>> I was pleasantly surprised to find a movie that was incredibly crass
>> but also extremely funny. It was chock full of gut busting laughs.
>>
>> The lesbo cop was least funny, then the black guy but all in all this
>> movie though highly forgettable achieved it's good of entertaining
>> this viewer. Was it cerebral? No, but it hold my attention, was
>> nicely paced and left me feeling entertained.
>>
>> I rate this film as 3.0 out of 4.0 stars

> I saw it and would give it 1.0 out of 4.0 stars. The plot was dumb and
> the gags were old and lame.

I like the TV show a lot, but the pleasure is due to its half-hour
increment. My expectations of a feature film about them doesn't inspire
me to leave the house. It'll make an enjoyable DVD rental. Meanwhile,
I hope it does well enough to keep the gang going for a while. I've
never seen JACKASS, but I'm expecting RENO 911 to be at least better
than THAT.

Alric Knebel
http://www.ironeyefortress.com/C-SPAN_loon.html
http://www.ironeyefortress.com