Philippe Lemaire \(remove oldies\)

Default OT : Dictionary On The Analysis Of The Formation And Meaning Of Basic Chinese Characters

Dear all,

It is the last day I can buy this book with 10% off...

Any comment ?

Philippe

Lorena

Not if you can get it at Border's!

10$ off coupon:
http://images.m0.net/catcontent/bord...ularCoupon.htm

"Philippe Lemaire (remove oldies)" > wrote in
message ...
> Dear all,
>
> It is the last day I can buy this book with 10% off...
>
> Any comment ?
>
> Philippe

Philippe Lemaire \(remove oldies\)

Unfortunately NO Borders in Belgium ;-)

Any comment on the book itself ?

Philippe

http://images.m0.net/catcontent/bord.../RegularCoupon
..htm

> "Philippe Lemaire (remove oldies)" > wrote in
> message ...
> > Dear all,
> >
> > It is the last day I can buy this book with 10% off...
> >
> > Any comment ?
> >
> > Philippe

Lorena

I can't help you on that one then, sorry! =)