Mark P

Default I hate pot smokers.

On 19 Dec 2003 13:43:45 -0800, (Raymond
Ramirez) wrote:

>Of all the pot smokers I know I think they are the laziest, dumbest
>and most irritable people I know. I cannot stand their attitudes when
>they are blowing their blunts around. Someone needs to do something
>with these menaces to society. Please! They are ruining the quality of
>life in my neighbohrhood, and they hang out on the street corners all
>night dealing this dope to the these dopes. Anyone who smokes this
>stuff for fun or to get high has to be nothing short of an imbecile.
>Pot is bad. Second to that is the heroin addict and than come the
>alcoholics, they are lifes losers. Why don't they all just jump off a
>bridge instead of living in their zoned out, non productive worlds?
>They would be doing us all a favor. they don't work, they don't pay
>taxes, they live on welfare and foodstamps and they use that to buy
>ther high with at my expense.I am a working High school teenager who
>doesn't need these morons in my life, or anywhere near me. i have more
>respect for myself and so should these potsmoking losers. They are
>destroying the place where I live. Primarily though we are infested
>with pot smokers. Why don't they do this crap in their own homes
>instead of public halways and buildings scaring old ladies and stuff.
>The old people deserve some respect from these lowlifes. They need to
>take their nasty habits and lowwlife attitudes indoors into their own
>homes and let it affet their own families already. This is why I hate
>pot smokers and think they are nothing more than a wasted bunch of
>losers. They should go get a job. That's all I have to say for now
>about these misfitds of our society. The government needs to do
>something about these people who are taking advantage of our govermnet
>ammenities such as welfare to support their pot smoking habits.

The alchies annoy me far more than the pot users. Pot smokers tend to
stay indoors with their habit and NOT smoke on street corners.

But every bar and restaurant you go into has alchies drinking their
filthy booze. Stuff that gives them hang-overs, causes mouth cancer
and often results in them loosing control of themselves and their
motor vehicles.

> Primarily though we are infested with pot smokers.

I can't understand that remark at all. Nearly everyone I meet is an
alchie but hardly anyone I meet is a pot user (maybe 10% of them). I'd
say we were infested with alchies.

What town are you living in? Seems like a very strange place to be
"primarily ..infested with pot smokers"

Al Lewis

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 00:42:04 +0000, Mark P

>On 19 Dec 2003 13:43:45 -0800, (Raymond
>Ramirez) wrote:
>
>>Of all the pot smokers I know I think they are the laziest, dumbest
>>and most irritable people I know. I cannot stand their attitudes when
>>they are blowing their blunts around. Someone needs to do something
>>with these menaces to society. Please! They are ruining the quality of
>>life in my neighbohrhood, and they hang out on the street corners all
>>night dealing this dope to the these dopes. Anyone who smokes this
>>stuff for fun or to get high has to be nothing short of an imbecile.
>>Pot is bad. Second to that is the heroin addict and than come the
>>alcoholics, they are lifes losers. Why don't they all just jump off a
>>bridge instead of living in their zoned out, non productive worlds?
>>They would be doing us all a favor. they don't work, they don't pay
>>taxes, they live on welfare and foodstamps and they use that to buy
>>ther high with at my expense.I am a working High school teenager who
>>doesn't need these morons in my life, or anywhere near me. i have more
>>respect for myself and so should these potsmoking losers. They are
>>destroying the place where I live. Primarily though we are infested
>>with pot smokers. Why don't they do this crap in their own homes
>>instead of public halways and buildings scaring old ladies and stuff.
>>The old people deserve some respect from these lowlifes. They need to
>>take their nasty habits and lowwlife attitudes indoors into their own
>>homes and let it affet their own families already. This is why I hate
>>pot smokers and think they are nothing more than a wasted bunch of
>>losers. They should go get a job. That's all I have to say for now
>>about these misfitds of our society. The government needs to do
>>something about these people who are taking advantage of our govermnet
>>ammenities such as welfare to support their pot smoking habits.

>The alchies annoy me far more than the pot users. Pot smokers tend to
>stay indoors with their habit and NOT smoke on street corners.
>
>But every bar and restaurant you go into has alchies drinking their
>filthy booze. Stuff that gives them hang-overs, causes mouth cancer
>and often results in them loosing control of themselves and their
>motor vehicles.
>
>> Primarily though we are infested with pot smokers.

>I can't understand that remark at all. Nearly everyone I meet is an
>alchie but hardly anyone I meet is a pot user (maybe 10% of them). I'd
>say we were infested with alchies.
>
>What town are you living in? Seems like a very strange place to be
>"primarily ..infested with pot smokers"

Yeah, I may want to move there.
Brian Damage

"Mark P" > wrote in message
> On 19 Dec 2003 13:43:45 -0800, (Raymond
> Ramirez) wrote:
>
> >Of all the pot smokers I know I think they are the laziest, dumbest
> >and most irritable people I know. I cannot stand their attitudes when
> >they are blowing their blunts around. Someone needs to do something
> >with these menaces to society. Please! They are ruining the quality

of
> >life in my neighbohrhood, and they hang out on the street corners all
> >night dealing this dope to the these dopes. Anyone who smokes this
> >stuff for fun or to get high has to be nothing short of an imbecile.
> >Pot is bad. Second to that is the heroin addict and than come the
> >alcoholics, they are lifes losers. Why don't they all just jump off a
> >bridge instead of living in their zoned out, non productive worlds?
> >They would be doing us all a favor. they don't work, they don't pay
> >taxes, they live on welfare and foodstamps and they use that to buy
> >ther high with at my expense.I am a working High school teenager who
> >doesn't need these morons in my life, or anywhere near me. i have

more
> >respect for myself and so should these potsmoking losers. They are
> >destroying the place where I live. Primarily though we are infested
> >with pot smokers. Why don't they do this crap in their own homes
> >instead of public halways and buildings scaring old ladies and stuff.
> >The old people deserve some respect from these lowlifes. They need to
> >take their nasty habits and lowwlife attitudes indoors into their own
> >homes and let it affet their own families already. This is why I hate
> >pot smokers and think they are nothing more than a wasted bunch of
> >losers. They should go get a job. That's all I have to say for now
> >about these misfitds of our society. The government needs to do
> >something about these people who are taking advantage of our

govermnet
> >ammenities such as welfare to support their pot smoking habits.

> The alchies annoy me far more than the pot users. Pot smokers tend to
> stay indoors with their habit and NOT smoke on street corners.
>
> But every bar and restaurant you go into has alchies drinking their
> filthy booze. Stuff that gives them hang-overs, causes mouth cancer
> and often results in them loosing control of themselves and their
> motor vehicles.
>
> > Primarily though we are infested with pot smokers.

> I can't understand that remark at all. Nearly everyone I meet is an
> alchie but hardly anyone I meet is a pot user (maybe 10% of them). I'd
> say we were infested with alchies.
>
> What town are you living in? Seems like a very strange place to be
> "primarily ..infested with pot smokers"

Amsterdamm.

Eric Johnson

On 20-12-2003 21:38, in article , "Brian
Damage" > wrote:

> "Mark P" > wrote in message
>> On 19 Dec 2003 13:43:45 -0800,
(Raymond
>> Ramirez) wrote:
>>
>>> Of all the pot smokers I know I think they are the laziest, dumbest
>>> and most irritable people I know. I cannot stand their attitudes when
>>> they are blowing their blunts around. Someone needs to do something
>>> with these menaces to society. Please! They are ruining the quality

> of
>>> life in my neighbohrhood, and they hang out on the street corners all
>>> night dealing this dope to the these dopes. Anyone who smokes this
>>> stuff for fun or to get high has to be nothing short of an imbecile.
>>> Pot is bad. Second to that is the heroin addict and than come the
>>> alcoholics, they are lifes losers. Why don't they all just jump off a
>>> bridge instead of living in their zoned out, non productive worlds?
>>> They would be doing us all a favor. they don't work, they don't pay
>>> taxes, they live on welfare and foodstamps and they use that to buy
>>> ther high with at my expense.I am a working High school teenager who
>>> doesn't need these morons in my life, or anywhere near me. i have

> more
>>> respect for myself and so should these potsmoking losers. They are
>>> destroying the place where I live. Primarily though we are infested
>>> with pot smokers. Why don't they do this crap in their own homes
>>> instead of public halways and buildings scaring old ladies and stuff.
>>> The old people deserve some respect from these lowlifes. They need to
>>> take their nasty habits and lowwlife attitudes indoors into their own
>>> homes and let it affet their own families already. This is why I hate
>>> pot smokers and think they are nothing more than a wasted bunch of
>>> losers. They should go get a job. That's all I have to say for now
>>> about these misfitds of our society. The government needs to do
>>> something about these people who are taking advantage of our

> govermnet
>>> ammenities such as welfare to support their pot smoking habits.

>> The alchies annoy me far more than the pot users. Pot smokers tend to
>> stay indoors with their habit and NOT smoke on street corners.
>>
>> But every bar and restaurant you go into has alchies drinking their
>> filthy booze. Stuff that gives them hang-overs, causes mouth cancer
>> and often results in them loosing control of themselves and their
>> motor vehicles.
>>
>>> Primarily though we are infested with pot smokers.

>> I can't understand that remark at all. Nearly everyone I meet is an
>> alchie but hardly anyone I meet is a pot user (maybe 10% of them). I'd
>> say we were infested with alchies.
>>
>> What town are you living in? Seems like a very strange place to be
>> "primarily ..infested with pot smokers"
>>

> Amsterdamm.

Only 1 m, and we, too, are way more infested with alkies than pot smokers.

EJ

Clint

"dick" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> I know republicans that smoke pot too. That leaves the Green Party in
> control.

The GREEN party? Are you NUTS?!?!?! They have pretty much written
the book on combining politics with substance abuse. Talk about a bunch
of retro-nuts that blast thier brains with halucinogenic compounds.

Funny this thread just popped up, by the way... looks like Al Gore's
boy made the news...

http://my.aol.com/news/news_story.ps...1050002 47452

Clint
------

It's as if the diplomatic train has left the station and
clueless critics of this country are only now beginning
to realize, "Hey, that's my train!"

--Neil Cavuto, describing how america's enemies
are now suddenly congradulating us and expressing
"delight" at the capture of saddam, finally proving
we're doing the right thing and that we're succeeding...

--------

45 Communist Goals for America

http://www.uhuh.com/nwo/communism/comgoals.htm

dick

OT response:

I saw that today(gore)..thought it was funny considering the posts here.

Green Party really is not that bad. They are getting more energized than
the libertarians. Perhaps in 20-30 more elections they will be on the
ballot in all 50 states.

We could learn something from Germany, Isreal...those countries with more
than 2 parties. We have apathy in voters as we no longer feel we make a
difference. In reality we don't. We need more ideas in general. More
diverse opinions than those we have today. For a great nation we have many
problems facing us and the two parties out there have little to do and find
no time to solve the real issues any more.

I am in favor of multiple party system.

"Clint" <rattlehead at computron dot net> wrote in message
> "dick" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
> > I know republicans that smoke pot too. That leaves the Green Party in
> > control.
> >

> The GREEN party? Are you NUTS?!?!?! They have pretty much written
> the book on combining politics with substance abuse. Talk about a bunch
> of retro-nuts that blast thier brains with halucinogenic compounds.
>
> Funny this thread just popped up, by the way... looks like Al Gore's
> boy made the news...

http://my.aol.com/news/news_story.ps...1050002 47452

> Clint
> ------
>
> It's as if the diplomatic train has left the station and
> clueless critics of this country are only now beginning
> to realize, "Hey, that's my train!"
>
> --Neil Cavuto, describing how america's enemies
> are now suddenly congradulating us and expressing
> "delight" at the capture of saddam, finally proving
> we're doing the right thing and that we're succeeding...
>
> --------
>
> 45 Communist Goals for America
>
> http://www.uhuh.com/nwo/communism/comgoals.htm

Brian Damage

"Eric Johnson" > wrote in message
> On 20-12-2003 21:38, in article , "Brian
> Damage" > wrote:
>

> > "Mark P" > wrote in message
> >> On 19 Dec 2003 13:43:45 -0800,
(Raymond

dumbest

when

something

quality
> > of

all

imbecile.

off a

worlds?

pay

buy

who

> > more

are

infested

stuff.

own

hate

> > govermnet
> >>
> >> The alchies annoy me far more than the pot users. Pot smokers tend

> >> stay indoors with their habit and NOT smoke on street corners.
> >>
> >> But every bar and restaurant you go into has alchies drinking their
> >> filthy booze. Stuff that gives them hang-overs, causes mouth cancer
> >> and often results in them loosing control of themselves and their
> >> motor vehicles.

> >> I can't understand that remark at all. Nearly everyone I meet is an
> >> alchie but hardly anyone I meet is a pot user (maybe 10% of them).

I'd
> >> say we were infested with alchies.
> >>
> >> What town are you living in? Seems like a very strange place to be
> >> "primarily ..infested with pot smokers"
> >>

> > Amsterdamm.
> >

> Only 1 m, and we, too, are way more infested with alkies than pot

smokers.

And the sad thing is if a bunch of drunks are on a corner drinking and
one of them lights up a joint then they are considered drug feinds.
The alcohol is overlooked.

Al Lewis

On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 17:08:13 -0500, "Brian Damage"

>> Only 1 m, and we, too, are way more infested with alkies than pot

>smokers.
>>

>And the sad thing is if a bunch of drunks are on a corner drinking and
>one of them lights up a joint then they are considered drug feinds.
>The alcohol is overlooked.

perhaps if they're on the corner...I've known folks busted for DWI that
had pot on them, and the pot was basically ignored - well, they didn't
get it back, but they weren't charged with possession.

*Because **NYC** Could Be BETTER!!

DARN,

gone are the day when SEX was and addiction?
Gone is the day when Internet-chatting and typing with one-hand on the
net (wink) was an addiction?

Gone is the day when psycho-babble, spiritual-tripping,cult-hopping,
bed-hopping, guru-hopping, political-trip-hopping were all additctions?

Gone is the day when any extremisms were an addiction?

DARN.

might as welll get drunk, smoke pot, get laid and pet my doggie and call
it what it is -- hedonism fer the sake of it.

moderation is for old and dying despots who have everything already.
everyone else, party hardy. those who make laws against such or frown --
need to get some while it's hot.

that's what i figure.

now who out there likes fat girls with voracious apetites of all manners
and directions?

moonman? al?, oops, al, fergot, yer married and recuperating from a
long life of lap dances and cigars.

um anyone else? moonman, i respect your intellect, and yer broad lap,
er, moonman?

GABRIELLI WINERY & VINEYARDS OF MENDOCINO
For The BIGGEST BOLDEST & SASSIEST REDS:
Zany Zinfandels, Sassy Syriahs, Piquant Pinot Noirs:
http://www.gabrielli-winery.com
http://community.webtv.net/rosaphilia/h2Rosaphilias

st.helier

Default WARNING - ROSAPHILIA ALERT

I thought this troll was exterminated years ago.

Obviously has crawled out of the effluent pond.

WARNING - DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS.

KILL FILE NOW !!!!!!!!!!!

Brian Damage

"Al Lewis" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 17:08:13 -0500, "Brian Damage"
> >

> >> Only 1 m, and we, too, are way more infested with alkies than pot

> >smokers.
> >>

> >And the sad thing is if a bunch of drunks are on a corner drinking

and
> >one of them lights up a joint then they are considered drug feinds.
> >The alcohol is overlooked.
> >

> perhaps if they're on the corner...I've known folks busted for DWI

that
> had pot on them, and the pot was basically ignored - well, they didn't
> get it back, but they weren't charged with possession.

They almost killed me one time when I was looking for a view to paint.
They told me if they found a seed they were going to take my car. That I
was white in a black neighborhood. I had $7 dollars stashed under the
rug in the back seat the were ready to take it. I was delivering pizzas.
I wrote the mayor and that was fowarded to the maggot leut. who wrote
back explaining about the disease spreading across the world that gives
them permission to trash the bill of rights.
I quit delivering pizzas don't paint anymore and now they pull me over
for driving slow and invade my property without warrant with large
knives and big guns.

The saddest thing today is I cannot find any articles on Google about
dead cops or soldiers.
Just a 7 year old little boy shot in the back for eating bread.
Where are all the articles about dead war mongers?

Eric Johnson

On 23-12-2003 13:27, in article , "Brian
Damage" > wrote:

> "Al Lewis" > wrote in message
>> On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 17:08:13 -0500, "Brian Damage"

>>> smokers.
>>>>

>>> And the sad thing is if a bunch of drunks are on a corner drinking

> and
>>> one of them lights up a joint then they are considered drug feinds.
>>> The alcohol is overlooked.
>>>

>> perhaps if they're on the corner...I've known folks busted for DWI

> that
>> had pot on them, and the pot was basically ignored - well, they didn't
>> get it back, but they weren't charged with possession.
>>

> They almost killed me one time when I was looking for a view to paint.
> They told me if they found a seed they were going to take my car. That I
> was white in a black neighborhood. I had $7 dollars stashed under the
> rug in the back seat the were ready to take it. I was delivering pizzas.
> I wrote the mayor and that was fowarded to the maggot leut. who wrote
> back explaining about the disease spreading across the world that gives
> them permission to trash the bill of rights.
> I quit delivering pizzas don't paint anymore and now they pull me over
> for driving slow and invade my property without warrant with large
> knives and big guns.
>
> The saddest thing today is I cannot find any articles on Google about
> dead cops or soldiers.
> Just a 7 year old little boy shot in the back for eating bread.
> Where are all the articles about dead war mongers?

They were exonerated. After a period of suspension -with- pay.

EJ

Dick R.

Default WARNING - ROSAPHILIA ALERT - HUH?

st.helier wrote:
> I thought this troll was exterminated years ago.
>
> Obviously has crawled out of the effluent pond.
>
> WARNING - DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS.
>
> KILL FILE NOW !!!!!!!!!!!

WHO?

Bill Spohn

>WHO?

Don't ask - really!
Ahmad Sayuthi

"Brian Damage" > wrote in message news:

> They almost killed me one time when I was looking for a view to paint.
> They told me if they found a seed they were going to take my car. That I
> was white in a black neighborhood.

Hahaha!! Now the illegal immigrant from Malaysia tries to pass himself
off as "white"!!

What's the matter, boy? Too ashamed to acknowledge your roots? You
appear to be one of those pretentious fakes who have a severe
inferiority complex - overawed by Caucasians. Desperately wished that
his mother had fornicated with a white and produced him)

> I had $7 dollars stashed under the
> rug in the back seat the were ready to take it. I was delivering pizzas.

Hmm, this explains a lot about you - A Malaysian who claims that he
was `racially discriminated against'... went to Canada and stayed
illegally there. Then discovered that all he's capable of is...
delivering pizzas!! Heheh! You can get the same job in Malaysia,
Brain)

> I wrote the mayor and that was fowarded to the maggot leut. who wrote
> back explaining about the disease spreading across the world that gives
> them permission to trash the bill of rights.

Waa... now Brain tries to infer that his letter was read by the mayor!
Muahaha!
What a self-important pretentious twit! The fact is that one of the
minor clerks had thrown it inside the dustbin! Who would ever want to
waste time reading what a racist pinhead thinks!

> I quit delivering pizzas don't paint anymore and now they pull me over
> for driving slow and invade my property without warrant with large
> knives and big guns.

So what are you doing now, Brain? Selling your arse to Blacks?
Brian Damage

"Ahmad Sayuthi" > wrote in message
om...
> "Brian Damage" > wrote in message news:
>
> > They almost killed me one time when I was looking for a view to

paint.
> > They told me if they found a seed they were going to take my car.

That I
> > was white in a black neighborhood.

> Hahaha!! Now the illegal immigrant from Malaysia tries to pass himself
> off as "white"!!
>
> What's the matter, boy? Too ashamed to acknowledge your roots? You

Boy?
You see a boy you knock him down and kick his ass you sand ******.

the rest is camel jockey psycho babble.

Ahmad Sayuthi

"Brian Damage" > wrote in message news:

> "Ahmad Sayuthi" > wrote in message

> > Hahaha!! Now the illegal immigrant from Malaysia tries to pass himself
> > off as "white"!!
> >
> > What's the matter, boy? Too ashamed to acknowledge your roots? You

> Boy?
> You see a boy you knock him down and kick his ass you sand ******.
>
> the rest is camel jockey psycho babble.

Your inferiority complex is showing again here, Brain.
You had left Malaysia for `greener pastures'... claimed that your race
was `discriminated against'. Turns out the real problem is... the fact
that you ARE inferior, and it doesn't matter squat where you go to.
Brian Damage

"Ahmad Sayuthi" > wrote in message
om...
> "Brian Damage" > wrote in message news:
>
> > "Ahmad Sayuthi" > wrote in message

> > > Hahaha!! Now the illegal immigrant from Malaysia tries to pass

himself
> > > off as "white"!!
> > >
> > > What's the matter, boy? Too ashamed to acknowledge your roots? You

> > Boy?
> > You see a boy you knock him down and kick his ass you sand ******.
> >
> > the rest is camel jockey psycho babble.

> Your inferiority complex is showing again here, Brain.
> You had left Malaysia for `greener pastures'... claimed that your race
> was `discriminated against'. Turns out the real problem is... the fact
> that you ARE inferior, and it doesn't matter squat where you go to.

Ok.
Is that all.