Runner Bean........

Old 11-09-2004, 07:28 PM
Bez
Usenet poster

Default Runner Bean........

Hi,

I have a very tasty pickle recipe for runner beans in anyone is
interested. I have made fourteen pounds so far. It is very tasty. Thanks

Old 11-09-2004, 10:58 PM
The Joneses
Usenet poster

Bez wrote:

Hi,

I have a very tasty pickle recipe for runner beans in anyone is
interested. I have made fourteen pounds so far. It is very tasty. Thanks

Yeehaa, y'all ain't typed it out yet.... Seriously, I'm interested in all
pickles. Is these mostly like green beans or mostly different?
Edrena

Old 12-09-2004, 01:28 PM
Bez
Usenet poster

This recipe is for runner beans also known as string beans. I live in the uk
so do not know if you use the same name for the runners.

Old 13-09-2004, 04:39 PM
qahtan
Usenet poster

The Runners that you speak of are known as Scarlet Runner beans over here.
They do not grow as well here as in UK. Here in Ontario the summer is a
hot. Scarlet Runner beans and Broad beans both popular in UK do not like too
much heat.............

"ellen wickberg" wrote in message
in article , Bez at

Bean Curd with Crab Duckie Recipes 0 06-05-2004 08:58 PM
White Bean Salad (4) Collection Lucky Recipes (moderated) 0 22-04-2004 03:04 AM
Tuscan Bean Soup (5) Collection Edoc Recipes (moderated) 0 11-02-2004 01:17 AM
Braised Bean Curd with Garlic and Pepper Edoc Recipes (moderated) 0 18-11-2003 03:04 PM
Another bean curd recipe Jay Vegan 4 12-11-2003 11:58 PM