Accidently left out frozen pie crust. Can I still use it?

Old 24-11-2005, 02:56 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Usenet poster

Default Accidently left out frozen pie crust. Can I still use it?

I bought a "gluten free" frozen pie crust last night, but accidently left it
out in the bag last night. I discovered it this morning. Does it go bad, or
can I still use it after I freeze it this morning? Nothing on the label says
anything about it needing to be kept frozen, but I would guess that was an
omission, because aren't they usually kept frozen?
Old 24-11-2005, 03:09 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Usenet poster

On Thu 24 Nov 2005 06:56:11a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it ?

I bought a "gluten free" frozen pie crust last night, but accidently
left it out in the bag last night. I discovered it this morning. Does
it go bad, or can I still use it after I freeze it this morning?
Nothing on the label says anything about it needing to be kept frozen,
but I would guess that was an omission, because aren't they usually kept
frozen?

Absolutely. It will be fine.

--
Wayne Boatwright **

Old 24-11-2005, 04:49 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Usenet poster

wrote in message
I bought a "gluten free" frozen pie crust last night, but accidently left
it
out in the bag last night. I discovered it this morning. Does it go bad,
or
can I still use it after I freeze it this morning? Nothing on the label
says
anything about it needing to be kept frozen, but I would guess that was an
omission, because aren't they usually kept frozen?

You gonna eat it raw? I'll bet you have to thaw it to use it anyway.

Ms P

Cooking a Frozen Turkey Tim Recipes 0 21-08-2005 02:47 PM
rec.food.sourdough FAQ Recipes (part 1 of 2) Darrell Greenwood Sourdough 1 22-11-2004 06:16 AM
rec.food.sourdough FAQ Recipes (part 1 of 2) Darrell Greenwood Sourdough 1 16-10-2004 05:28 AM
rec.food.sourdough FAQ Recipes (part 1 of 2) Darrell Greenwood Sourdough 0 28-09-2004 05:17 AM
rec.food.sourdough FAQ Recipes (part 1 of 2) Darrell Greenwood Sourdough 2 10-09-2004 05:16 AM