Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Good thin crust frozen pizza

thinnest crust ever, if you like that and I do.

It's called "Palermo Primo Thin Crust."

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sqwertz" >

> They're made with muenster instead of motz.

Bet Muenster would melt if you looked at it hard.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jan 28, 4:43*pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> thinnest crust ever, if you like that and I do.
>
> It's called "Palermo Primo Thin Crust."

Like anyone would take a recommendation from you, you smelly ****.
Share with us again your hilarious "chili" recipe, how was that
prepared again? Four pounds of meat *seasoned* with water and ONE
roma tomato? LOL!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"PVC" > wrote in message
On Jan 28, 4:43 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> thinnest crust ever, if you like that and I do.
>
> It's called "Palermo Primo Thin Crust."

>Like anyone would take a recommendation from you, >you smelly ****.
>Share with us again your hilarious "chili" recipe, how was >that prepared
>again? Four pounds of meat *seasoned* >with water and ONE roma tomato?
>LOL!

Best damned chili I've ever had.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jan 28, 5:57 pm, Sqwertz > wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 18:54:57 -0500, cybercat wrote:
> > "Sqwertz" >

> >> They're made with muenster instead of motz.

> > Bet Muenster would melt if you looked at it hard.

> It does melt easier, which is this pizza only drawback as it
> comes pre-sliced. So when you cook it all the cheese melts off
> of it (this can be avoided by cooking it in a 525F oven to "stun"
> the cheese).
>
> -sw

I've never seen a Palermo that is pre-sliced. I get mine at the
supermarket, in a flat box, whole, frozen.

N.