Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Default Vintners Reserve Wine Kit, Riesling?

Wednesday night I am attending a wine making class at a local store. I
see they have a Riesling kit which I may get for my wife. Is this
particular brand well received? Also, I assume they will be selling me
some equipment (I'm currently a beer brewer) so I'd love some advice
along those lines as well.

Thanks!

Dave
Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Dave:

Vintners Reserve is a good 4-week kit from Winexpert. In the future
you will probably want to move up to the 6-week kits (eg Winexpert
Selection).

Steve

On Mon, 05 Jun 2006 15:03:12 -0700, Dave Smith >
wrote:

>Wednesday night I am attending a wine making class at a local store. I
>see they have a Riesling kit which I may get for my wife. Is this
>particular brand well received? Also, I assume they will be selling me
>some equipment (I'm currently a beer brewer) so I'd love some advice
>along those lines as well.
>
>Thanks!
>
>Dave

Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Dave Smith wrote:
> Wednesday night I am attending a wine making class at a local store. I
> see they have a Riesling kit which I may get for my wife. Is this
> particular brand well received? Also, I assume they will be selling me
> some equipment (I'm currently a beer brewer) so I'd love some advice
> along those lines as well.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Dave

Dave depending on your brewing equip. the only thing you are likely to
need is a 6 gal. carboy. You can use all your brewing equip. for making
wine.