Craig

Default Vintner's Reserve Bourgeron Blanc wine kit

Before moving to a more advanced method of wine making, I was thinking of
doing one more kit wine. I have had good luck with the Vintner's Reserve
kits, and was thinking of doing their Bourgeron Blanc. Any feedback on
this one? My last two have been reds (a cab and a shiraz) so I was
thinking of doing something a little different this time. My last one, the
shiraz debuted this weekend at several dinner parties and over Thanksgiving
dinner and got good reviews from the family.

Thanks,
Craig
Lum

"Craig" > wrote in message
. 50...
> Before moving to a more advanced method of wine making, I was thinking of
> doing one more kit wine. I have had good luck with the Vintner's Reserve
> kits, and was thinking of doing their Bourgeron Blanc. Any feedback on
> this one? My last two have been reds (a cab and a shiraz) so I was
> thinking of doing something a little different this time. My last one,

the
> shiraz debuted this weekend at several dinner parties and over

Thanksgiving
> dinner and got good reviews from the family.
>
> Thanks,
> Craig

Craig,
Much can be learned by "blind" tasting wines. If you really want to know
how good your wine is, have the family blind-taste your wine side by side
against an inexpensive commercial wine.
Good luck with your next kit.
Lum
Del Mar, California, USA

Lum

"Craig" > wrote in message
. 50...
> Before moving to a more advanced method of wine making, I was thinking of
> doing one more kit wine. I have had good luck with the Vintner's Reserve
> kits, and was thinking of doing their Bourgeron Blanc. Any feedback on
> this one? My last two have been reds (a cab and a shiraz) so I was
> thinking of doing something a little different this time. My last one,

the
> shiraz debuted this weekend at several dinner parties and over

Thanksgiving
> dinner and got good reviews from the family.
>
> Thanks,
> Craig

Craig,
Much can be learned by "blind" tasting wines. If you really want to know
how good your wine is, have the family blind-taste your wine side by side
against an inexpensive commercial wine.
Good luck with your next kit.
Lum
Del Mar, California, USA