steve sauchinitz

Default cranberry wine

I picked about 15 Lbs of wild cranberries, Has anyone ever made cranberry
wine or blended other fruits to make a combination. I have some red
raspberries and some red currants frozen that could be blended. I'd really
like to try them by themselves. any recipes or recommendations!

Cranberry-Currant

http://winemaking.jackkeller.net/reques58.asp

Apple & Cranberry

http://winemaking.jackkeller.net/request195.asp

Highbush Cranberry

http://winemaking.jackkeller.net/highbush.asp

Hope those are of some help, and give you a place to start.

Joel

"steve sauchinitz" > wrote in message
>I picked about 15 Lbs of wild cranberries, Has anyone ever made cranberry
> wine or blended other fruits to make a combination. I have some red
> raspberries and some red currants frozen that could be blended. I'd really
> like to try them by themselves. any recipes or recommendations!

Ray Calvert

Cranberry makes an excellent wine. I have made it with the Jack Keller
Highbush recipe given above. It is very strong tasting and will never be
confused with anything else. it will not hurt to mix other fruit in but the
cranberries will always dominate.

Ray