Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Elliott Brodzinski

Default What has been your best wine kit ever...????

Hey all,

been making wine a while and I make lots of fruit wines but mostly my grape
wines are from kits, anybody buy anything they considered exceptional??? I
am actually partial to Rieussec....or somthing like a sweet desert wine...Or
perhaps in that style, not price range....lol..

Thanks!,
Elliott