Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Default winepress.us

I used to frequent the forums at winepress.us. After they did a server
upgrade I get the following message when I try to log on to the forum:

Fatal error: Class 'DOMDocument' not found in /u1/www/data/
Winepress.us/forums/ips_kernel/classXML.php on line 339

Is this a problem on their end, or mine? Help, anyone???

Thank you
Grizwold
Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Same problem for me as well.
Steve
"Grizwold" > wrote in message
>I used to frequent the forums at winepress.us. After they did a server
> upgrade I get the following message when I try to log on to the forum:
>
> Fatal error: Class 'DOMDocument' not found in /u1/www/data/
> Winepress.us/forums/ips_kernel/classXML.php on line 339
>
> Is this a problem on their end, or mine? Help, anyone???
>
> Thank you
> Grizwold

Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Hey:

I don't know what happened but it's been down for a month or so.

Steve
Oregon

On Sat, 2 Jan 2010 09:06:09 -0800 (PST), Grizwold >
wrote:

>I used to frequent the forums at winepress.us. After they did a server
>upgrade I get the following message when I try to log on to the forum:
>
>Fatal error: Class 'DOMDocument' not found in /u1/www/data/
>Winepress.us/forums/ips_kernel/classXML.php on line 339
>
>Is this a problem on their end, or mine? Help, anyone???
>
>Thank you
>Grizwold

Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

On Jan 2, 1:02*pm, spud > wrote:
> Hey:
>
> I don't know what happened but it's been down for a month or so.
>
> Steve
> Oregon
>
> On Sat, 2 Jan 2010 09:06:09 -0800 (PST), Grizwold >
> wrote:
>

> >I used to frequent the forums at winepress.us. After they did a server
> >upgrade I get the following message when I try to log on to the forum:

> >Fatal error: Class 'DOMDocument' not found in /u1/www/data/
> >Winepress.us/forums/ips_kernel/classXML.php on line 339

> >Is this a problem on their end, or mine? Help, anyone???

> >Thank you
> >Grizwold- Hide quoted text -

They are doing some sort of upgrade, it has been gone for close to a
month. The site is up, the forum is down. There is a facebook group
for them, it has sporadic activity.

This one is still alive but no one posts... (It's over 10 years old,
most questions have been asked and answered..)

Joe
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizwold View Post
I used to frequent the forums at winepress.us. After they did a server
upgrade I get the following message when I try to log on to the forum:

Fatal error: Class 'DOMDocument' not found in /u1/www/data/
Winepress.us/forums/ips_kernel/classXML.php on line 339

Is this a problem on their end, or mine? Help, anyone???

Thank you
Grizwold
Same here! I miss the site. I'm wondering if this is their way of getting us to pay? Joel always whines about that. There are other winemaking forums, and even though I miss it, I'm finding quality info in other places. I'm looking for gregmg, so if you know how I can find him, please let me know. His vineyard is in the same climate as mine. Hot desert, and we are trying to do what none have done before!

Nice to know we are all in the same boat!

Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

In article >, Grizwold > wrote:
>I used to frequent the forums at winepress.us. After they did a server
>upgrade I get the following message when I try to log on to the forum:
>
>Fatal error: Class 'DOMDocument' not found in /u1/www/data/
>Winepress.us/forums/ips_kernel/classXML.php on line 339
>
>Is this a problem on their end, or mine? Help, anyone???

It used to work, they changed their server, now it doesn't work -- location of
the problem should be obvious.

Winepress.us Paul E. Lehmann[_7_] Winemaking 12 14-12-2009 12:18 AM
winepress- forums spud Winemaking 2 09-11-2008 02:31 PM
FREE Winepress Frame- Northern NJ, USA MikeMTM Winemaking 3 31-07-2004 11:29 AM