MikeMTM

Default FREE Winepress Frame- Northern NJ, USA

OK guys,

I have an old, partially restored press frame [no basket] that needs a
good home, free to anyone who'll pick it up. Made of solid oak with
steel reinforcement, it stands 37" tall by 24" wide. The screw is a
large diameter Acme thread, and works perfectly. It can accommodate a
press basket up to 18" wide by 22" tall. It was disassembled, cleaned,
reassembled & primed for final painting, but I never finished the
project, as I bought a bladder press instead. It's been sitting in ny
shed a couple of years, nobody I know needs it & I'm tired of moving it
around. Picking it up now, you could easily have it ready for this
season. I am in Hunterdon Co. NJ, a couple of miles off Rt. 78.

E-mail if interested.
--

Mike MTM, Cokesbury, New Jersey, USA

TOWINZ

how far is hunterdon county form ocean county, the southern end?

Dick knowles
TOWINZ

how far is hunterdon county form ocean county, the southern end?

Dick knowles
MikeMTM

TOWINZ wrote:

> how far is hunterdon county form ocean county, the southern end?
>
> Dick knowles

About 1 1/2 - 2 hrs depending on traffic, etc. I'm located quite close
to two large reservoirs, Round Valley & Spruce Run, both easily found on
a map.

--

Mike MTM, Cokesbury, New Jersey, USA

winepress.us Grizwold Winemaking 5 02-01-2010 11:28 PM
Winepress.us Paul E. Lehmann[_7_] Winemaking 12 14-12-2009 12:18 AM
winepress- forums spud Winemaking 2 09-11-2008 02:31 PM
NYS changes beer keg law time frame wallster Beer 2 12-10-2004 09:27 PM
A grand opening time frame Dave Bugg Barbecue 9 17-06-2004 05:04 AM