jheffner

Default NJ winemakers

Are there any people here from NJ?? I am in Bergen County, Corrados has
grapes and I would like to buy them but I am still looking for someone who
has a destemmer I can borrow. I have a press if you wish to use...

Jeff

Tim McNally

Corrados will crush and destem your grapes for free while you wait.
Tim
jheffner

Thanks I know they will do it but it is not free, they destroy too much pulp
with the strong machines. There are tons of sediment as it sits before
racking.

"Tim McNally" > wrote in message
om...
> Corrados will crush and destem your grapes for free while you wait.
> Tim

jheffner

Thanks I know they will do it but it is not free, they destroy too much pulp
with the strong machines. There are tons of sediment as it sits before
racking.

"Tim McNally" > wrote in message
om...
> Corrados will crush and destem your grapes for free while you wait.
> Tim

Tim McNally

You don't let them press it. Just tell them you want it crushed only.
Tim

> "Tim McNally" > wrote in message
> om...
> > Corrados will crush and destem your grapes for free while you wait.
> > Tim

Tim McNally

You don't let them press it. Just tell them you want it crushed only.
Tim

> "Tim McNally" > wrote in message
> om...
> > Corrados will crush and destem your grapes for free while you wait.
> > Tim

MikeMTM

Jeff,

I'm in Hunterdon Co., off Rt. 78. I have a crusher/destemmer and would
be willing to let you come & use it. How large a batch are you
doing?
--

Mike MTM, Cokesbury, New Jersey, USA

Winemaker

I believe Corrado's will crush them for you. I own a winery in South Jersey.

Paul
"jheffner" > wrote in message
. net...
> Are there any people here from NJ?? I am in Bergen County, Corrados has
> grapes and I would like to buy them but I am still looking for someone who
> has a destemmer I can borrow. I have a press if you wish to use...
>
> Jeff

Tepe

Winemaker
Where is your winery? I live in S. Jersey.
Tom

--

Home of the
MOON RIVER BREWERY

"Winemaker" > wrote in message
> I believe Corrado's will crush them for you. I own a winery in South

Jersey.

> Paul
> "jheffner" > wrote in message
> . net...
> > Are there any people here from NJ?? I am in Bergen County, Corrados has
> > grapes and I would like to buy them but I am still looking for someone

who
> > has a destemmer I can borrow. I have a press if you wish to use...
> >
> > Jeff

Tepe

"Winemaker" > wrote in message
> I believe Corrado's will crush them for you. I own a winery in South

Jersey.

> Paul
> "jheffner" > wrote in message
> . net...
> > Are there any people here from NJ?? I am in Bergen County, Corrados has
> > grapes and I would like to buy them but I am still looking for someone

who
> > has a destemmer I can borrow. I have a press if you wish to use...
> >
> > Jeff

Winemaker

My winery is in Franklinville, we will be opening to the public very soon.
Thanks for asking,
Paul
"Tepe" > wrote in message
> Winemaker
> Where is your winery? I live in S. Jersey.
> Tom
>
> --
>
> Home of the
> MOON RIVER BREWERY
> &
> DELANCO VINEYARDS
>

> "Winemaker" > wrote in message
> > I believe Corrado's will crush them for you. I own a winery in South

> Jersey.
> >
> > Paul
> > "jheffner" > wrote in message
> > . net...
> > > Are there any people here from NJ?? I am in Bergen County, Corrados

has
> > > grapes and I would like to buy them but I am still looking for someone

> who
> > > has a destemmer I can borrow. I have a press if you wish to use...
> > >
> > > Jeff

Tepe

Please let me / us know when you are open. You may want to talk to Phyllis
at BEERCRAFTERS [homebrew / wine making store] in Turnersville to let her
club know about you.
Tom

--

Home of the
MOON RIVER BREWERY

"Winemaker" > wrote in message
news
> My winery is in Franklinville, we will be opening to the public very soon.
> Thanks for asking,
> Paul
> "Tepe" > wrote in message
> > Winemaker
> > Where is your winery? I live in S. Jersey.
> > Tom
> >
> > --
> >
> > Home of the
> > MOON RIVER BREWERY
> > &
> > DELANCO VINEYARDS
> >

> > "Winemaker" > wrote in message
> > > I believe Corrado's will crush them for you. I own a winery in South

> > Jersey.
> > >
> > > Paul
> > > "jheffner" > wrote in message
> > > . net...

> has

someone
> > who

Tepe

Please let me / us know when you are open. You may want to talk to Phyllis
at BEERCRAFTERS [homebrew / wine making store] in Turnersville to let her
club know about you.
Tom

--

Home of the