kingvitamin

Default question about balloon wine

hello i am making balloon wine and ironically i have no balloon. so
for an airlock i thought i would put a small hole in the cap of my
2liter bottle for my airlock, would that work?
Insprucegrove

Come on man, invest the 2 cents and buy the balloon

>hello i am making balloon wine and ironically i have no balloon. so
>for an airlock i thought i would put a small hole in the cap of my
>2liter bottle for my airlock, would that work?

Dar V

For a bit maybe until you get the balloon, but I would highly recommend a
bung and an airlock (Under $2 total). Neither the hole in the cap nor the
balloon will stop a fruit fly, other undesirable beasties, or contaminants
which could ruin your wine.
Darlene

"kingvitamin" > wrote in message
om...
> hello i am making balloon wine and ironically i have no balloon. so
> for an airlock i thought i would put a small hole in the cap of my
> 2liter bottle for my airlock, would that work?

Know Won

I also asked about balloon wine and was told to get a bung and airlock. Go
to: http://www.leeners.com/ferment2.html they have 3 piece airlocks for 75
cents and bungs for 35 cents to $1.35, the same ones sell for more else
where. The site also has a lot more stuff for sale and good information,
they also ship pretty quick.

"kingvitamin" > wrote in message
om...
> hello i am making balloon wine and ironically i have no balloon. so
> for an airlock i thought i would put a small hole in the cap of my
> 2liter bottle for my airlock, would that work?

billb

go to a site on DIY CO2 aquarium injection. it will show you how to
make cheap air lock.

--
billb
"kingvitamin" > wrote in message
om...
> hello i am making balloon wine and ironically i have no balloon. so
> for an airlock i thought i would put a small hole in the cap of my
> 2liter bottle for my airlock, would that work?

billb