W ä l r ü s

Default Someone looking for Bees Lees?

Somebody was looking for Bees Lees, but I deleted the post off my computer.
30 minutes late, I came across the website by accident.

Hope this helps.
Walrus

http://brewery.org/library/beeslees.html

Cheezer

"W ä l r ü s" > wrote in message
k.net...
> Somebody was looking for Bees Lees, but I deleted the post off my

computer.
> 30 minutes late, I came across the website by accident.
>
> Hope this helps.
> Walrus
>
> http://brewery.org/library/beeslees.html

The person needing it was on rec.crafts.meadmaking.

Cheezer

calling all bees Bread Basket[_6_] Barbecue 0 10-10-2012 08:48 PM
Bees and tea Space Cowboy Tea 6 06-08-2008 04:40 PM
Bees in my wall modom (palindrome guy) General Cooking 45 23-10-2006 11:38 PM
gross lees vs. fine lees and when to rack Lee Winemaking 22 29-09-2005 06:32 AM
The Bees Lees II Dr Paul Dowrick Winemaking 0 28-07-2004 10:48 AM