David D.

Default was: Great wine racks

Mike,

I've seen the Large 7 Shelf Wine Rack at the Cost Plus stores in the
Denver area. While the box says it holds 63 bottles, mine hold about
150 when the bottles are stacked. The price was $99 USD.

-David
Denver, CO USA

From: Miker )
Subject: Great wine racks

Newsgroups: rec.crafts.winemaking
Date: 2004-06-04 08:06:37 PST

Thanks Ray,

The 2 Sams Club stores here in Colorado Springs say they don't have
these wine racks. If anyone in the Denver area spots them for this
kind of price, please let me know.

Miker
Miker

Thanks David & David,

These 2 you mention are a bit more than the 168 bottle rack from the
original post ($32) but it doesn't look like I'll be finding that good
of deal. Guess I'll have to break down and buy one of the ones you
guys mention.

Mike

What do you think I can price these home build wood wine racks at? Jeff Wine 24 22-12-2012 05:02 PM
The changing face of the wine racks PeterLucas[_5_] General Cooking 3 19-07-2008 06:24 PM
15 Degree Display Bin in Wine Racks Geoff Schultz Wine 0 10-01-2007 02:55 AM
wine racks Everett Arndt Winemaking 12 01-04-2006 08:19 PM
Great wine racks Ray Winemaking 5 04-06-2004 09:21 PM