Joe

Default what causes foaming?

I have a batch of tea wine going, and it's foaming significantly
more than any other wine I've made. I did a batch of tea wine before
with the results.

I've made dandelion wine, wineberry wine (a wild raspberry), cyser,
and a kit wine, and the foaming in all of them was minimal - barely
enough to even call it 'foaming'.

The foaming in my tea wine is not a problem, I'm just curious what
causes it in this wine and no others that I've made? I used Red Star
Pasteur Champagne yeast in this batch, but I've also used that in
some of my other wines.

Just curious...

--
Joe
http://www.joekaz.net/

Low foaming liquid dishwashing detergent Steve Freides[_2_] General Cooking 0 09-05-2011 04:37 PM
Strawberry foaming bwesley8 Winemaking 3 03-05-2005 12:03 AM
Glorious Foaming Ron Winemaking 16 27-04-2005 10:28 PM
Glorious Foaming Ron Winemaking 0 20-04-2005 10:26 PM
Anti-foaming agents LG Winemaking 0 18-04-2004 05:14 PM