Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Low foaming liquid dishwashing detergent

Roy wrote:
> I despise these liquid detergents for hand washing of dishes because
> of the high sudsing additives. The P & G and Unilever products are the
> worst. Are their low sudsing products available at reasonable prices?
> Anyone else having similar experience with liquid dish detergents?

I buy mine from Trader Joe's - they do respond to contacts from their
web site. You could ask them about theirs. TJ's seem generally
right-minded about eco sorts of things.

-S-

Low foaming liquid dishwashing detergent Paul M. Cook General Cooking 24 16-05-2011 09:09 PM
Can gel dishwashing detergent plug up a dishwasher? [email protected] General Cooking 13 11-02-2009 01:08 PM
Dishwashing liquid (environmental) Dee Randall General Cooking 28 05-06-2006 03:04 PM
Glorious Foaming Ron Winemaking 0 20-04-2005 10:26 PM
what causes foaming? Joe Winemaking 0 14-03-2004 02:42 PM